+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: why you are in Forex forum?

Senior Member mosqueda45 is an unknown quantity at this point mosqueda45's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a student forex is the best choice. you are in learning. and forex is a place where you also get knowledge. so this is very common with the student field. please come forex and earn some extra for make your life smart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member s4life4s is an unknown quantity at this point s4life4s's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex maen aany ki 2 baten haen. aik ye k yahan py bohat sy experets ki baten parh k sekhny ko milta hy jin py amal kar k loss sy bacha jata hy. or trading karny maen aasain peda hoti hy. or dosra ye hy k yahan py posting karny ka bonus milta hy jis sy ham trading karty hy. or ye bohat hi ziyada best tarika hy trading karny ka

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read the Your question why you are in Forex forum?
    In my point of view, I think that i am on the forex forum because i need to gain some of the knowledge about the trading sites and i want to know that how we can make the trading on the trading sites and how we can make the good trading
    Best wishes

Senior Member malek is an unknown quantity at this point malek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have come to this forum for learning and earning from the forex market. Forum is very helpful for learning forex trading strategy from the differnt types of expert forex traders. We can also get bonus that is really helpful for trading in the real forex market.

Senior Member foysalkha34 is on a distinguished road foysalkha34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am in forex fourm because it is smart and most profitable business

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    because in addition to my tips and experience from senior trader, I can also get the bonus of the post, so, while I was studying, I was also able to experience from the senior traders on how trading is good and right, and all it might take the time and do not short, and you can get all of the learning process and not saturated when you fail, review, what caused you to fail

Senior Member projetofmadrassa is an unknown quantity at this point projetofmadrassa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Am in Forex trading forum just to share my ideas with others traders because there are so many experts about trading in this forum and to get some bonus from this forum to continue my trading career that is why am taking many times in this forum.

Senior Member vjakvrao is on a distinguished road vjakvrao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good question. Generally forum means same group persons exchange their ideas and get benefits from them. Forex trading is a sensitive market that react either positively or negatively to any news. So, forex forum will help people to know what news are in the market how can we use the news in trade. That's why I am in forex forum.

Senior Member saeed786 is on a distinguished road saeed786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am here in the forex forum to have good knowledge and understanding of the forex market. but when i used ti become member of this forum. i want to get good bonus on my posts and also want to share the good knowledge with the traders to make trades better for their survive for long time in the forex business. forex is a good business but it have also risk involved in it.

Senior Member danish010 is on a distinguished road danish010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am in the forum because i want to get the lot of the information for the forex trading market because if i get the knowledge about the forex trading then i can know how to trade well in the forex trading and how to trade in the forex with the patience and trade in the forex with the cool mind and earn the lot of the money from the forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast