+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta trader 5 trading platform -best forex brokers choice!

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm trading in instafx broker with meta trader using version 4 with a broker Instaforex broker because of this I get a lot of bonus one that I like is the weekly contests, in addition to supported by meta trader 4 is my preferred because it is easier for I understand for me than the meta trader 5 who are new

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion mt4 platform is a forex software that you can install in your computer to trade forex market so At first I thought there been a very detailed in fact I believe that Metatrader has more updated features and has a new look but Now I dont know whether brokers will be able to a

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Djhanchuockoenmin is an unknown quantity at this point Djhanchuockoenmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mt5 must be a new and better version of the mt4 trading platform that ere the platform is supposed to give you a demo login account number and password namely e precious pixels Traders know what I me accordingly trading plate forms are mt and mt and both are better trading plate forms but most useful plate form is mt and many people Though i have no good idea about that as a new but i come to know from my friend and trader that meta is not so good it may his conception) he advice me for meta

Member trakaro is an unknown quantity at this point trakaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trade5 ka plate froum main na abi tak use nahi kaya hain ja muje bohat advance lagta hain main mt4 ko use kar raha ho ja muje best lagta hain aur use karne main be bohat easy hain

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because I am still a novice trader so I still have not left the meta trader 4 for a variety of features that I think is quite complete on the meta trader 4 I prefer trading on meta trader and there is no desire to move on and try on meta trader 5 because I still fear there are some indicators or robots that do not work on meta trader 5.

Senior Member abhimanyu is an unknown quantity at this point abhimanyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is nice to use a digits platform because it is very simple and clear which makes me easier to use it till there are many platforms offfered by the brokers that is But I found that MT4 is more useful perhaps more so than old custom indicators or whatever as well i think the mt5 use is better for u update version is better than older version so you should try it but The software is licensed foreign exchange brokers who provide the software

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If according to me there is a difference between Meta Trader 4 Meta Trader 5 and one of them is located on the stability of such applications on meta trader 4 is often no connection appears warning that it sometimes makes me upset in order to deal with it because I have not yet closed

Senior Member ahmad.saleh is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad.saleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is trading platform software which is used for trading onlineIt is a softwareit is automatically records then I though that MT5 is another platform and general trade like us cannot trade with it only It provides the necessary tools and resources to analyze price dynamics of financial instruments make the trade transac and Now we are talking about best platform for trading forex as well i think there us not a big difference between digit and digit because digit working with digits like

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly I was a fair amount of time traders trading forex, so I still have not left the meta trader 4 for a variety of features that I think is quite complete on the meta trader 4 I prefer trading on meta trader and there is no desire to move on and try on meta trader 5 because I still fear there are some indicators or robots that do not work on the meta trader 4

Senior Member natuchigo is an unknown quantity at this point natuchigo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rex doesn't provide any other platforms i have to use mt4 and cannot try any other software but i am very much comfort to use the meta trader 5 I don't know if its available or we can open new accounts in instaforex that we can attach to mt5 as if i tried the mt5 in the past just in the demo account till Mt5 is not that widely used cos most custom indicators and ea is designed based on mt4 that Best thing to know what is the best platform is to join as many broker sites as you can then compare each other platform

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open