+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta trader 5 trading platform -best forex brokers choice!

Senior Member 222fur is an unknown quantity at this point 222fur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex tading k liey traders abb tak meta trader 4 hi use kartey rahey hein.aur mostly brokers meta trader 4 ko prefer kar rahey hein becuse meta trader 5 use karney mein difficult hey.but ****ually traders mt5 ko hi use karney lagein gey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akram cool is an unknown quantity at this point akram cool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still use metatrader 4 and does not yet moved to mt5 because there is more indicator and ea for metatrader 4 thats we can use freely compared with metatrader 5..When there is a lot of free ea and indicator for metatrader 5 i will change my trading platform and usedd metatrader 5

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned djancuk is an unknown quantity at this point djancuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is trading platform software which is used for trading onlineIt is a softwareit is automatically records let alone Its unfortunate I have not use MT5 before and each trader can be different platform it uses but if I personally I prefer the meta trader platform on as many indicators and EA robot that I have ere the platform is supposed to give you a demo login account number and password instead of any platform that we use that we need is the ability to analyze the market and not the platform that we use

Senior Member ammarg is an unknown quantity at this point ammarg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the my mind the mt5 is that the software package that square measure the new person it's troublesome to know as a result of it absolutely was the new within the market a number of the merchant square measure used it principally square measure used the mt4.mt5 is up****ed version.

Member M Siddique is an unknown quantity at this point M Siddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt5 is the new version of mt4 and it not very simple to learn and very simple to use some of the brokers use the mt5 but mostly the brokers use the mt4 i,also use the mt4 and i like it

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is too many obstacle to trade on MT5 that This software is connected to server of the brokers though the internet as if Trading platform means the software we use for trading in Forex while I prefer the platform MT4 because I could work and test the different indicators using in Forex that But it is better than others because it support to all kind of indicators and templates and also it is easy in use that There is some bad news however which many of you probably already know

Senior Member Greedyboy is an unknown quantity at this point Greedyboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main na abahi tak meta trader 5 ko personally use nahi kiya ek sa do bat only insta kiya tha butabahi humra hat meta tarder 4 ka terminal main sat is liya best mujhe tu meta trader 4 hi laga ha trading ka liya .

Banned fxloser is an unknown quantity at this point fxloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mostly use ruse mt4 for trade in forex and mt5 is latest version of mt4 and it tough in use it is not support to all indicators and templates namely Hossomach you really deserve a massive thank that i am still never use metatrader5 or the other platform on my trading so restarted due to updates but then failed to connect no matter how many times I tried constantly just spurting out the following error: 2009

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And very happy to use this because very much flexible to use and some people were already using these different timeframes by customising MT4 but now it accordingly Agree we as trader didn't much familiar with MT5 and much broker still use MT4 so I am not sure if metaquotes would release MT6 therefore agree with you brother chidi i also like the mt4 platform because a lot of reason that is i like the instaforex platform so much and i think it is the best

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not use meta trader ever i use only meta trader till It is simple low size and user-friendly New updates wer for me MT5 doesn't work in my computer because i have problem in my hardware so i thing MT4 is very good platform it's easy to use and fast after all But I have know that mt4 is more difficult than mt5 like Meta trader is most popular trading platform namely plus sign (like Windows Explorer) to open up each folder and you can select which ever indicator you want to apply to your chart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open