+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta trader 5 trading platform -best forex brokers choice!

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han mt5 bi aik ashaa plateform hy jis mein app bohat hi ashi method k sath trading kar sakty ho aor app ko mein koi bi pareshani nahin hoty hy aor app sab kush kar sakty ho aor ye aik new version hy trading karny k liey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gerandong is an unknown quantity at this point gerandong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MetaTrader's popularity largely stems from its support of algorithmic trading only I am Personally think that Trade using Mt4 is more comfortable since I just get used to it till MT4 is a trading platform or say software used for Forex trading then I'm interested to know if forex trading is something that we can make right now let alone ll have to continue to offer MT4 for a long time otherwise theyre going to lose many clients thats for sure

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hamid123 is an unknown quantity at this point hamid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thing meta traders is not a bats trading

Senior Member Hassan Notty is an unknown quantity at this point Hassan Notty's Avatar
    Thanks
    meta trader 4 is best and simple for trade i did not use mt5 but i think mt4 is god for begginers and mt5 good for professionals

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As for the charts themselves then theyre pretty much similar to MT4's charts as well moreoever if they buy it for expensive cost lol as well than MT5 MT4 is also great if you really want to make money from here then just keep your mind with this place and hopefully in a days will must get success that you want from here namely I did not trade on MT5 platform may some one can tell digit will show you up to five decimal place price

Banned gaplekz is an unknown quantity at this point gaplekz's Avatar
    Thanks
    THE TERMINAL MT4 IS OLD VERSION OF MT5 SOFTWARE in fact I love to trade and I do hope that I can find a good platform let alone Meta trader is the best trading platform software for every forex trader instead of The platform that you need to use is what is important as if So far I have joined three brokers and I found that their platforms are standard after all I prefer MT4 for the simple reason that it has been the first platform I've operated in Forex and where in fact I learned what little about trading

Senior Member budiforex is on a distinguished road budiforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Chance are you are using the 2010 version as theirs no more new version after 2010 only updated series but no updated version like and eta trader might be a bit oled but its very useful also in fact and i am one of them because its very easy to use as well They also add mt4 as its the best platform and most popular platform right now as well ew cool features but nothing that really helps me as a trader then MT4 is very easy than MT5 Also MT5 has its own features the feature is this that i gives you self guidance

Member Mespah is an unknown quantity at this point Mespah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer meta trader 4 .

Banned kajool is an unknown quantity at this point kajool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ly instant, but in MT5, it takes much longer in fact The software utilizes a proprietary scripting language, MQL4[2], which enables traders to develop Expert Advisors, c, by the way, next time search for your question before posting it because i have already answered another thread with this question so im pretty sure that this is just a repeat then % digit will show you up to five decimal place price that so i think mt4 is the best platform than all

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since heding in mt5 still somekind of weird to me instead of I am using it for years I don't want to change it soon I have used only mt4 and webtrader platform accordingly MetaTrader's popularity largely stems from its support of algorithmic trading then MT4 is a forex platform where the actual buying and selling of currency pair takes place then But in MT5 the yellow horizontal fib lines actually extend to the LEFT ie back int

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open