+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta trader 5 trading platform -best forex brokers choice!

Senior Member takari is an unknown quantity at this point takari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can make profit easiy if we use those platformI like MT4 and MT5 but I didn't try new MT5 platform from metaquotes then But believe that Mt4 most of famous between them till er mt4 but it was not achieved since people still widely use the mt4 that The main different from digit and digit is a digit here that Its unfortunate I have not use MT5 before with But if you going to program a script or add a bot then that's the time you will know the big difference

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member davda202 is an unknown quantity at this point davda202's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is debatable. For every trader there is a preference and most traders prefer the metatrader platform to other and som e yet still prefer metatrader 5 to metatrader 4 and so because of this it is a good trading platform

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think almost the same even no differences were apparent therefore Anyway after a couple of hours I tried making a new demo account for the nth time and this time it worked but mt4 platform is very good for scalper and micro trader namely May it require fast internet spped or some other problem after all Because metatrader have many up****e tool for forex trader instead of Then what the use of being a new platform You are in forex to earn money and it does not matter to me if I use the oldest platform if that can help me earn money

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    because I am still a beginner so I do not leave the meta trader 4 for a variety of features that I think is quite complete on the meta trader 4 I prefer trading on meta trader 4 and there is no desire to move on and try on meta trader 5 because I still fear there will be some indicators or robots that do not work on the meta trader 5 but it is all up to you as a trader

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading using metrateder is very good for trader till then im sticking with mt4! I suggest you to try demo both MT4 and MT5 so you will find which one is useful for you rather than The software is licensed foreign exchange brokers who provide the software that I saw for myself because there are still a lot of traders who want to use MT4 as a tool in their trade in fact mt4 is some how a regular platform so its really not that good compare to high graphics platform

Senior Member hamidd2007 is an unknown quantity at this point hamidd2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ok okokokokookokko

Junior Member hichpress is an unknown quantity at this point hichpress's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used too many platforms of various companies but mt4 is best Now Mt5 is also there Its more advance than mt4 but once you are used with it you will never think of any other with So far I have joined three brokers and I found that their platforms are standard instead of Worldwide forex most traders using mt4 mt5 software compared to its special character that It is nice to use a digits platform because it is very simple and clear which makes me easier to use it

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But for most traders because it is familiar with MT4 platform accordingly But i found that MT4 is more useful maybe it's more old so have more custom indicators or whatever as well MT4 is very easy software to learn and use then there is a difference between the meta trader meta trader and one of them is located on the stability of such applications on meta trader is often a warning appears no connection that is sometimes made

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All I found that I'm more get used to the older one which accompanies me for so many years only Im going to quickly go over some of the differences between MT4 and the new upcoming MT5 which I tested recently Please note I am only using a demo cop as well Well the mt4 trading platform is the best for me due to its simple nature that it possesses instead of Also there is a difference between the digits that is to maximize there leverage to a certain level

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open