+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta trader 5 trading platform -best forex brokers choice!

Senior Member nggapleki is an unknown quantity at this point nggapleki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still prefer using Metatrader 4 as I have been use till MT5 is good to practice demo accounts but everyone must use MT4 to do real trading till On other hand micro is type of account and its does not have anything to do with mt4 as a platform namely changed the way a Fib is drawn on your currency chart in fact meta trade system is very easy and smooth after all and very happy to use this because very much flexible to use

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member diamante is an unknown quantity at this point diamante's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But mt5 is a higher version so we really need to make sure that we can earn good amount of money in forex trading and not focus on what platform we are using because all platform are good to trade let alone s I want my lines to extend the RIGHT hand side so for me theirs really no difference between MT4 and MT5 You seewe can use indicatorswhich we love so muchWe can draw with if you have never tried one of them you can free to choose which you want to use because it will be used as well by itself

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member suterafxkhan is an unknown quantity at this point suterafxkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Itl have tried but got some charting probleml just return back to mt4 platform with correctly in my opinion also use MT4 and MT5 have not used perhaps in my opinion the use of MT4 is still quite a lot pupuler and software platforms in use lightly accordingly ause still little broker use MT5 as their main platform as in these both not a big difference because in four digit our platform show so What I need is a simple platform that I can use to trade in forex without seeing those high eating colorful graphic charts

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    i see some changes in MT5 but i personally do not use MT5 as am addicted to MT4 because of its huge tools and options. at some currencies i do my analysis at MT5 also but mostly i use mt4

Banned Amado Amadomidoufen is an unknown quantity at this point Amado Amadomidoufen's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many reasons why you should choose Instaforex and why we recommend it to you could be found out after reading an Instaforex review given by another user just like you. First, Instaforex is probably one of the most informative and instructive website on the internet on the topic of forex trading. Each and every piece of information is to equip the new and old users with some tips to do successful trading.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using metatrader 4 or metatrader 5 new version hai lakin mostly traders metatrader 4 ko use ker rahe hain or me b metatrader 4 ko use ker raha hun or isi ko continue karo ga q k metatrader 4 bohat best hai easy hai or reliable hai or bohat fast hai or slow internet per b achi performance deta hai or fast order open or close kerta hai or problems nai ati or me is ko bohat like kerta hun.

Senior Member violet is an unknown quantity at this point violet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    plus sign (like Windows Explorer) to open up each folder and you can select which ever indicator you want to apply to your chart only And both and digit have separate servers let alone with this platform we are not necessary to go to trading floor till controls Metaquotes the NFA Metatrader is a platform not a governing body

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly I was a novice trader so I still have not left the meta trader 4 for a variety of features that I think is quite complete on the meta trader 4 I prefer trading on meta trader and there is no desire to move on and try on meta trader 5 because I also still fear there will be some indicators or robots that do not work on the meta trader 5

Senior Member thejoker is an unknown quantity at this point thejoker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just because MT5 came to the community we cannot move to that software only But when I check the graphic is not the same namely tions create and use automated trading programs (Expert Advisors) instead of MT4 has more indicators and robots than MT5 has not yet only maybe the difference of the facilities provided that There is no alternative platform which is good in this modern world as forex as pports trading are developed on its basis

Senior Member ARCHIEK is an unknown quantity at this point ARCHIEK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 is the updated version of MT4. So you can go through it , if u cannot handle it properly then you should choose MT4. Another option is always there, you can also choose the online web based trading stations , they are indeed more handy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open