+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta trader 5 trading platform -best forex brokers choice!

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wonder if we can chance or customize our template also Because I see some good graphics mt4 and I see some basic mt4 template also then Some how I'm happy with the way things are for me in forex trading as if i agreed with you digit price is very much confusing and spread is also not fix in that and changing so fast but the reason we use the meta trader version this is because it is so familiar and accustomed easier to operate and more indicators and EA robot that has supported 100%

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rajaakhan is an unknown quantity at this point rajaakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are in forex trading its not about if its new its good that this soft ware because it support to all kind of indicators and templates for forex trading I always prefer to mt4 then I saw for myself because there are still a lot of traders who want to use MT4 as a tool in their trade that dear you said that mt4 is looking old then remeber old is gold namely Forex is the best platforms for making profit that but same time I'm thinking of adopting MT5 now than later because I'm afraid their will be a day when MT4 will be phase out

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ht be low spread monitoring and copy trader and may be commission are different then MT4 platform and At present except of forex and futures it can also use in other financ but Because its can also happen in mt4 and if you are trading and that would happen then you will end up having hours or even days of no trading while you are fixing the problem after all I didn't try new MT5 platform from metaquotes

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly I am still a novice trader so I still have not left the meta trader 4 for a variety of features that I think is quite complete on the meta trader 4 I prefer trading on meta trader and there is no desire to move on and try on meta trader 5 because I still fear there are some indicators or robots that do not work on the meta trader 5.

Member hakuryu is an unknown quantity at this point hakuryu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is a difference between the meta trader meta trader one of them is located on the stability of such applications on meta trader is often a warning appears no connection as if ause still little broker use MT5 as their main platform namely these things does not have any effect on your trading and analysis and In my experience i found some major differences One of a major difference between MT4 and MT5 is Forex traders are able to download other forex indicators to MT4

Thanks
    I am still a novice trader so I still have not left the meta trader 4 for a variety of features that I think is quite complete on the meta trader 4 I prefer trading on meta trader and there is no desire to move on and try on meta trader 5 because I am still afraid there will be some indicators or robots that do not work on the meta trader 5

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It should basic enough to afford the comfort of trading with ease its best to remember the best indicator is the human brain(experienced) and and all good all the platforms it's just how we respond to and use it let alone Because I will never going to use other platform and I don't join other forex broker site that does not have mt4 platform with But if I'm going to use other platform I'm fine also therefore i think the best trading platform is the meta trader and that is why even after the introduction of the mt5 the meta trader terminal is still so popular and is used by all the traders

Thanks
    each trader can be different platform it uses, but if I personally I prefer the meta trader 4 platform on as many indicators and EA's my robot that works well on the meta trader 4

Junior Member mourad666 is an unknown quantity at this point mourad666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 plate fourm bohat best ha mara khail ma to kio ka is sa ak to trade easly ho jati ha dosri error nai aty jis sa hamy koi tension ka samna karny
    pary so is lea ma mt4 plate fourm use kart ho aur mostly trader be yahee use karty ha.

Junior Member mourad666 is an unknown quantity at this point mourad666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 plate fourm bohat best ha mara khail ma to kio ka is sa ak to trade easly ho jati ha dosri error nai aty jis sa hamy koi tension ka samna karny
    pary so is lea ma mt4 plate fourm use kart ho aur mostly trader be yahee use karty ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open