+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta trader 5 trading platform -best forex brokers choice!

Hybrid View

Senior Member chaieb831 is an unknown quantity at this point chaieb831's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Meta trader 5 trading platform -best forex brokers choice!

do you want to start a online brokerage business and become a forex broker or stock broker?
    the meta trader 5 trading platform is the best solution for you!
    with meta trader 5 you can run your brockrage firm in various financial markets including forex and stocks

Is that true?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chaieb831 For This Useful Post:

may78655 (2018-05-29), shafiqahmad (2019-05-15), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Metatrader 4 is the best trading platform and mostly the broker use the mt4 mt5 is the new version of mt4 and it not easy to learn and easy to use some of the brokers use the mt5 but mostly the brokers use the mt4 i,also use the mt4 and it is the best trading platform for mee and i prefers the mt4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shahzad yousaf For This Useful Post:

gm.786 (2014-01-09), shafiqahmad (2019-05-15), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-17)

Member zainshehzad is an unknown quantity at this point zainshehzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery bhai metatrader 4 is the best trading platform and mostly the broker use the mt4 mt5 is the new version of mt4 and it not easy to learn and easy to use some of the brokers use the mt5 but mostly the brokers use the mt4 i,also use the mt4 and it is the best trading platform for me, ore ap bhi Mt4 ko isteymal kar ke dekho boht maza aye ga tred krne mean,..

Junior Member gm.786 is an unknown quantity at this point gm.786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure that metatrader 4 is the best trading platform for all brokers. Maximum usage of mt4 as compare to mt5 because mt4 is previous version and easy to use for all specially newbies.

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    i see some changes in MT5 but i personally do not use MT5 as am addicted to MT4 because of its huge tools and options. at some currencies i do my analysis at MT5 also but mostly i use mt4

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well brother mt4 is best trading plate form , meta trader 5 is difficult plate form , mery khiyaal sy hum in sy he market ko learn krty hain aur inhi sy he market sy earn krty hain jab yahi hamary theek hoon gy to humain pata chaly ga keh trading kia hy aur es ka trika kia hy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shafiqahmad For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Banned kukibhai is an unknown quantity at this point kukibhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    meta trader 5 is latest version . so in this time almost all senior is use metatrader 4 because metatrader 4 is very simple and esay use.metatrder 4 is the best indicator because his interface is very looking and his working is very easy. Metatrader 5 is not proper work . in work show errors so in this time overall metatrader 4 is use and like

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kukibhai For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-17)

Senior Member m.asifali is an unknown quantity at this point m.asifali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the my mind the mt5 is the software that are the new person it is difficult to understand because it was the new in the market some of the trader are used it mostly are used the mt4.mt5 is up****ed version.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to m.asifali For This Useful Post:

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each and every trader has his or her own ways of tradeing there are those who even dont prefer the use of the platform there are and those who dont want that us of the web tradeing plate form my point is that you have your own preferred way of tradeing

15. The Following User Says Thank You to davi For This Useful Post:

Banned tani786 is an unknown quantity at this point tani786's Avatar
    Thanks
    main tu meta trader 4 use karta hon is ley mujay meta trader 5 ka kuch pata nahi hai. meta trader 4 buhat acha indicator hai is ley is main bee brockrage includ ki ja sakti hai. maray khiyal main meta trader 5 say meta trader 4 best hai

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tani786 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open