+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: You'r Best Pattern | Candlestick.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friends thanks for the explanation, I still do not quite understand about the candle analysis techniques,
    I usually use a saturation point in the market to benefit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    smart concept is use of stop-loss and take benefit. The best best way of dealing which always provide you with joy not sadness. Due to stop-loss and take benefit we always preserve from big failures or brief from benefit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atiqsb View Post
    candlestick me mera best pattern pin bar candle hai jab pin bar support par buy ki banti hai tu me buy karta hon waise tu common strategy hai par bohit profitable sabat hoti hai aur es pin bar ke nechey 20 pips chor kar me stop loss put kar dayta ho es tara fear bhi khatm ho jata hai.
    forex traders should analyze the market range and strength of market trends, learn the fundamental news must be known and the correct analysis of the data as the data base open position, and use candlestick market

Member orko is an unknown quantity at this point orko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbie I will try to understand but can't understand. Pls details for us next topics. I am waiting for next topics.

Senior Member arinda is on a distinguished road arinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indra nurman View Post
    You'r Best Pattern | Candlestick
    Share You'r Best Pattern to make OP, SL, TP and etc..
    In technical analysis as you give can not be 100% accurate and for a price like this I usually will put pending order sell stop and for the placement of stop loss and take profit can adjust the price at that time. But this is a good lesson, greeting profit.

Banned kuku9088 is on a distinguished road kuku9088's Avatar
    Thanks
    The great idea is use of stop loss and take profit. The best best way of trading which always give you joy not sorrow. Due to stop loss and take profit we always save from big losses or short from profit.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I enjoyed reading your topic You'r Best Pattern | Candlestick
    We All agree that Candlestick is important things in forex trading
    Thank you for the information
    Best Regards

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick me mera best pattern pin bar candle hai jab pin bar support par buy ki banti hai tu me buy karta hon waise tu common strategy hai par bohit profitable sabat hoti hai aur es pin bar ke nechey 20 pips chor kar me stop loss put kar dayta ho es tara fear bhi khatm ho jata hai.

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EU M5 for today,..

The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indra nurman For This Useful Post:

lucky mufti (2013-03-26), syahir (2013-03-22)

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK, it might be good if we use as a stop loss strategy but we also need to calculate the amount of trading lot size, so we do not lose big when the price touches the stop loss, stop loss is sometimes necessary however in pairs when the market direction is unclear, but, when we see a strong trend, we can open a position with a small lot size first

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)