+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: You'r Best Pattern | Candlestick.

Senior Member antacid is an unknown quantity at this point antacid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it might be help if we wastage as a sojourn loss strategy but we too need to gauge the amount of trading destiny size, so we achieve not lose elder as the charge touches the sojourn loss, sojourn loss is now and again crucial however in pairs as the sell direction is imprecise, but, as we notice a strong trend, we can receptive a status with a small destiny size main

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saifir1 is on a distinguished road saifir1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The candles sticks are the best trading patterns we need to learn about then very well. They are very easily visible on the chart and the entry and the exit points are very easily understandable. we must learn the candle stick movements and its patters to show the future trends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    learn the candlestick pattern that is very good, because this analysis is more accurate in comparison using the indicator, would be very good if we do an analysis for long-term trading, as a beginner this is difficult, but we must learn

Junior Member quaid200 is an unknown quantity at this point quaid200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading sub sai behtren jobs hai.as mai ab humra layia asni yai hai k ab huma bonas ki shekail mai invesment mil rehi hai yai achi beat hai

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear brother i think your technique is very good, as a beginner i don't understand using candlestick analysis, but with explanations and images you created, i began to understand the candlestick pattern, thanks brother for sharing analysis........

Banned md helal is an unknown quantity at this point md helal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am trying to be real in this one-minute fee ema60 see a wave movement and thankfully Demo Konstantin can benefit you in the day that I would be more profitable candlestick pattern Don't tend to see

Member bkpcx is an unknown quantity at this point bkpcx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every good work, and is one of the ways that I'm looking for, not telling the truth when I run their techniques, which can be, but I'm still with my science is lost

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    In relation to the menorah did not learn after trading through this strategy because at the moment I'm trying to learn the basics of Forex, but there is a new term in Candlestick, who is new to Forex and should I learn which two letters OP and this means that you have learned something new in the forex and gained experience.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you friend for the information you provided. with the information you have provided I can obtain additional knowledge about how to analyze the candlestick patterns that you mean. indeed of all three forms of the easiest charts to candlestick signals only.

Junior Member frankl is an unknown quantity at this point frankl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not senseless acts Zeus me Tom Palm pm Binyam lub lub aksob-Hao Diab banned Neum, tksog Bob taxing tag was Kev Kev tksaov me Los sister top amateur Diab aksob banned lubricating Neum KAV profit ntaum the CAP upside down, cov me fame, inevitably into ntaum cow Cap Niobe Hoff identified native e r, TIAs Xav Has this port coffee koj cov ntaub-Tao Texas native port newton taxing TUS His Cap backward curve loam predictions Yoav a Tao tej Yam yoog Yim HIV.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)