+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: You'r Best Pattern | Candlestick.

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really love to follow candle sticks patterns they show us what to do next and when should we stop or start the trade, in my opinion i love to strat trading or shooting stars and evening stars and also with hammer heads they gives us some good profit up to 30 - 60 pips for use i always wait for them

Senior Member raz3 is an unknown quantity at this point raz3's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think my partner and i don't have a tendency to start to see the candlestick patterm i do believe i might be rewarding easily start to see the trend movements in a second graph and or chart together with ema60 alhamdulillah i could income consistenly each day inside trial i will do that inside genuine.
    so forex is good oppoprtunity

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member swamidaas is an unknown quantity at this point swamidaas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i also think that candlestick is the best pattern to see the past and future behavior of market movement by seeing the past week market you can better predict the future movement of the market and can do a profitable trade,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jenny01 is an unknown quantity at this point jenny01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your own strategy is very great, as being a beginner We do not understand employing candlestick analysis, but using information along with pictures anyone created, We began to recognize your candlestick structure, cheers friend intended for revealing analysis.

Senior Member mugoridho is an unknown quantity at this point mugoridho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only form of candle that I use when I'm trading is spinning. because of this very rare form of candle in the opposite direction, and this candle signifies the immediate direction of the price change. means that we can buy from the bottom, or sell from the top. very nice to get a big advantage

Member bilal55 is on a distinguished road bilal55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading market men yeh trading karney ka bhe pettern bohot achha hey lekin emn is men sey ksiee bhee aur trdaing key method per believe naheen karta hu is trading maket men mein news key saath trading karta hun y ais trading market men trading karney kaa mera best method hey bolinger band indicator .

Banned chanabian47 will become famous soon enough chanabian47's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi dear i am new here and have no a good knowladge and learning of forex trade your this post give me a good chance to learn about forex trade and i am very very happy to see your post dear yours this post give us a good chance to read candelsticks to do trade in forex trade dear i think candel sticks are main to do forex trade .

Banned slam786 is an unknown quantity at this point slam786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai forex mai new hn abi kuch din hue Forex sb sy achi job hai forex mai earning b buhat achi hai forex mai ham jitna time lgyain gy utna hi faida hai hamain bs traning laini zruri hai forex mai ham apni mrzi ki earning bna skty hain koi limit ni forex thk hai g

Senior Member krahat is on a distinguished road krahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have as a need as a Gold trading and also am get the join this trading for the purpose of get the earning as a big amount from the trading market because this is just like as a great method of earning,..

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick ek aisa method hai jissey agar koi sahi tarike sey samajne lag jaaye toh wo aasani sey is baat ko predict kar sakta hai ki market upper jaayega ya phir niche ki taraf gerega. halaki mujhe abhi candlestick analysi karne mey todhi dikat hoti hai, aur mey abhi bhi issey sheek raha hu. phir bhi aaj kaafi indicator available hai jo ki trend ki direction ko 80% tak sahi bata dete hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)