+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: You'r Best Pattern | Candlestick.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhey to abhee tak candlestick per koi grip hee naheen ho rahee yeh stratey kafee tough lagtee hey mujhey men is ko learn karney kee try men hun . mujhey umeed hey jab is strategy per grip ho gaee to is kee maded sey man kafee saree learning kar sakunga . is sey forex easy lagey gee ager profit huwa to .

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currently i am experimenting with hedging. I know it is a real threat and can blow the entire account of any one, but i am trying to use it after identifying the trend that is when the trend is moving. Till now i have got great success results, but i will test it more before applying to real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    gee bhai candele stick ka option bahut hi acha hai mt4 main main bhi is ko abhut zyda use karta hon aur mujhy ye pasnd bhi baut haiq k is ko use akrny say grph sahi toor par wazah ho jata ahi humy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member samadislam is an unknown quantity at this point samadislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The advantage of this style when you have accurate information about the current market, compared to I think this can be easy, I really thought that I will always be created.

Member alhasan is an unknown quantity at this point alhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We do not understand the analyses of the priest, but images that you've done, I've begun to understand the structure of the candlestick.

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Candlestick is one of the easiest way that you can get to know how to trade well there is one thing that you know and that is make sure that trading and pertterns that are formed by the candles that there are given by most of time frames

Senior Member pospo is an unknown quantity at this point pospo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rewarding career, everyone has their own way and also is there a way that I did when I walk, when I do, in fact, even as my partner and I left my thoughts still are often the same.

Senior Member expert. is an unknown quantity at this point expert.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main trading kay leiy candle sticks he use karta hun or nearly ye method use kar rha hun jo aky aap nay share kia hai.ye boohat he useful hai or agar hum stop loss use karty hain to best rehta hai or hum is tarah is main kaam kar kay achi earning lay sakty hain or is business main apna career banna sakty hain.

Senior Member wnhw69 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always use candle stick strategy with price analysis and it is helping me in making money on daily basis...i can predict market with these things very well

Senior Member t100 is an unknown quantity at this point t100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a beginner I do not understand using candlestick analysis, but with explanations and images you created I began to understand the candlestick pattern if we use as a stop loss strategy but we also need to calculate the amount of trading lot size, so we do not lose big when the price touches the stop loss in the charts but whenever i find some major patterns like head

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)