+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Banned zahidrock is on a distinguished road zahidrock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    919.6 USD
    Thanks
    You can know it on beginning step when you are on learning place. If you start without study then you can't make profit from this business. Because this business need good strategy and own analysis for making good profit.

2. Forexmart
    Banned ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5740.7 USD
    Thanks
    A forex trading strategy is like a pattern that a trader uses in their trades in order to trade forex. It is developed by finding out the trading style like day trading or scalping and indicators that will suit it.

Junior Member June is an unknown quantity at this point June's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3.95 USD
    Thanks
    Trading Strategy Mean's The Start Of Making Plan About Your Future Business,a Part Of Successful Future. About My Self Yes I Am a newbie (Rookie) about Business Strategy So I Need To Think Of My self about what will be good for Business and Business Strategy Of Mine... So IF I get knowledge about Business Strategy I am Sure That I Will Get My Self As A Shining Star at Market and Get a Big Profit For My Business...

Senior Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexstudentforever1 View Post
    What is trading strategy? I mean really what it is, I really don't know. and I think people like me those who are newbie they also don't know about it. please share in here about, what trading strategy really is?

How To Build it? I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been created by you(in here you means learners).
    trading main wasa to boht sari strategy hote han lakin main to ap ko ya maswara data hoon ka ap ksi or ke strategy ko na apna blaaka ap khud he apne strategy bana or us ka uper boht sara analysis karana us ka bad ap es demo account par be chack kara or pahar ap really account par trading karan or profit earned karta janana.

Senior Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60 USD
    Thanks
    What is trading strategy? I mean really what it is, I really don't know. and I think people like me those who are newbie they also don't know about it. please share in here about, what trading strategy really is?

How To Build it? I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been created by you(in here you means learners).
    Building strategy is required detective in the forex market is not as easy as you think the strategy is made ​​on a number of rules and integrates with many of the good indicators to filter transactions, first you have to learn Forex and gain experience well before you consider making a strategy, or the desire to profit from forex This is my advice you

Senior Member ahsankhan is an unknown quantity at this point ahsankhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    34.8 USD
    Thanks

building strategy jo hai woh required karti hai detective karti hai forex market ko aur not as easy as you think the strategy aur numbers of rules ko follow karti hai.

Senior Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.7 USD
    Thanks

trading main wasa to boht sari strategy hote han lakin main to ap ko ya maswara data hoon ka ap ksi or ke strategy ko na apna blaaka ap khud he apne strategy bana or us ka uper boht sara analysis karana us ka bad ap es demo account par be chack kara or pahar ap really account par trading karan or profit earned karta janana.

Senior Member bindian is an unknown quantity at this point bindian's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70.35 USD
    Thanks
    in addition, we have to consider is its own traders. good strategy without balanced with discipline of the trader to apply the rule, the result would be less good. so in addition to strategy, trader psychology should also be considered. and consider less risk in it

Member pickmurari is an unknown quantity at this point pickmurari's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.5 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aamu View Post
    so for it then you have to learn from the basic, some methods and what do you want to use for your trading, you need to ask to yourself, what is it and is it suitable with you or not, it means that you have to make a choice for it...such as long term or short term, and which one do you want to use, and if you have made choice about them then you can learn it as well as you can, then you will know how to build your own strategies
    as nihel said, being a newbie I feel the thread help us a lot. More open discussions on the topic could throw some limelight and help us on the pair currencies and the long term or short term plans and so on

11. Forexmart
    Senior Member ermaniso2011 will become famous soon enough ermaniso2011 will become famous soon enough ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    225.9 USD
    Thanks
    if you want to built a strategy you will have to study about indicators first.and analyzing other strategies can teach you a lot.basically people make strategies for opening a position and make money.so all we are trying to do is to find the best combination that can give us the best and safest signals for our entries.if you want to built a strategy you will need knowledge and experience.

+ Reply to Thread