+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 148 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1475

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexstudentforever1 View Post
    What is trading strategy? I mean really what it is, I really don't know. and I think people like me those who are newbie they also don't know about it. please share in here about, what trading strategy really is?

How To Build it? I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been created by you(in here you means learners).
    Building strategy is required detective in the forex market is not as easy as you think the strategy is made ​​on a number of rules and integrates with many of the good indicators to filter transactions, first you have to learn Forex and gain experience well before you consider making a strategy, or the desire to profit from forex This is my advice you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexstudentforever1 View Post
    What is trading strategy? I mean really what it is, I really don't know. and I think people like me those who are newbie they also don't know about it. please share in here about, what trading strategy really is?

How To Build it? I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been created by you(in here you means learners).
    trading main wasa to boht sari strategy hote han lakin main to ap ko ya maswara data hoon ka ap ksi or ke strategy ko na apna blaaka ap khud he apne strategy bana or us ka uper boht sara analysis karana us ka bad ap es demo account par be chack kara or pahar ap really account par trading karan or profit earned karta janana.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member June is an unknown quantity at this point June's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading Strategy Mean's The Start Of Making Plan About Your Future Business,a Part Of Successful Future. About My Self Yes I Am a newbie (Rookie) about Business Strategy So I Need To Think Of My self about what will be good for Business and Business Strategy Of Mine... So IF I get knowledge about Business Strategy I am Sure That I Will Get My Self As A Shining Star at Market and Get a Big Profit For My Business...

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex trading strategy is like a pattern that a trader uses in their trades in order to trade forex. It is developed by finding out the trading style like day trading or scalping and indicators that will suit it.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can know it on beginning step when you are on learning place. If you start without study then you can't make profit from this business. Because this business need good strategy and own analysis for making good profit.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading strategy is a strategy u build up in while practising in demo accounts and the strategy should give you at least 7 out of 10 times profit..that is a 70% profit ratio.. if u can achieve that u r a hero.

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading strategy is the process by which a trader make sure to get the profit from their trading, for building a strategy you have to do more and more practice in the market using demo account and have to test various indicator to find out a good one for you.

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new on forex and i am trying to get new new strategy from this forum. I think i will get one of the good strategy from here because i see here lot of trader available who are share their strategy with us.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Building strategy is required detective in the forex market is not as easy as you think the strategy is made ​​on a number of rules and integrates with many of the good indicators to filter transactions, first you have to learn Forex and gain experience well before you consider making a strategy, or the desire to profit from forex This is my advice you

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have profitable strategy is a for all trader... and it will be great if that trader make his ow strategy... but, building strategy is not easy as we think... we must understand how basic indicator work... so, recommend if you want building your own strategy you must learning about how indicator basic work and how to appying in your strategy...
    please click THANKS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 148 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open