+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 148 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1475

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From among lot of strategies discussed on the forum we may chose the one that we find easy and can test it - if needed make any alerations and once you find it profitable enough based your trading on this strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pickmurari View Post
    as nihel said, being a newbie I feel the thread help us a lot. More open discussions on the topic could throw some limelight and help us on the pair currencies and the long term or short term plans and so on
    I disagree with the opinion of the pack, if according to my trading strategy is a trick or step that we can get through the internet, books, and senior traders and we use in our business we can get forex for profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexstudentforever1 View Post
    What is trading strategy? I mean really what it is, I really don't know. and I think people like me those who are newbie they also don't know about it. please share in here about, what trading strategy really is?

How To Build it? I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been created by you(in here you means learners).
    so for it then you have to learn from the basic, some methods and what do you want to use for your trading, you need to ask to yourself, what is it and is it suitable with you or not, it means that you have to make a choice for it...such as long term or short term, and which one do you want to use, and if you have made choice about them then you can learn it as well as you can, then you will know how to build your own strategies

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is trading strategy? I mean really what it is, I really don't know. and I think people like me those who are newbie they also don't know about it. please share in here about, what trading strategy really is?

How To Build it? I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been created by you(in here you means learners).
    For me a trading strategy is a cpmbination of indicators and objects that i use to get a trading signal either to enter or exit so on it i always prefer to use more than two indicator in my system becaue in that i get more powerful signal for trading and i also use same for currency options.

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

so for it then you have to learn from the basic, some methods and what do you want to use for your trading, you need to ask to yourself, what is it and is it suitable with you or not, it means that you have to make a choice for it...such as long term or short term, and which one do you want to use, and if you have made choice about them then you can learn it as well as you can, then you will know how to build your own strategies

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to built a strategy you will have to study about indicators first.and analyzing other strategies can teach you a lot.basically people make strategies for opening a position and make money.so all we are trying to do is to find the best combination that can give us the best and safest signals for our entries.if you want to built a strategy you will need knowledge and experience.

Member pickmurari is on a distinguished road pickmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aamu View Post
    as nihel said, being a newbie I feel the thread help us a lot. More open discussions on the topic could throw some limelight and help us on the pair currencies and the long term or short term plans and so on

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in addition, we have to consider is its own traders. good strategy without balanced with discipline of the trader to apply the rule, the result would be less good. so in addition to strategy, trader psychology should also be considered. and consider less risk in it

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

trading main wasa to boht sari strategy hote han lakin main to ap ko ya maswara data hoon ka ap ksi or ke strategy ko na apna blaaka ap khud he apne strategy bana or us ka uper boht sara analysis karana us ka bad ap es demo account par be chack kara or pahar ap really account par trading karan or profit earned karta janana.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

building strategy jo hai woh required karti hai detective karti hai forex market ko aur not as easy as you think the strategy aur numbers of rules ko follow karti hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 148 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open