+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 147 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Hybrid View

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is trading strategy and How to build it?

What is trading strategy? I mean really what it is, I really don't know. and I think people like me those who are newbie they also don't know about it. please share in here about, what trading strategy really is?

How To Build it? I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been created by you(in here you means learners).

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to forexstudentforever1 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-04), danish555 (2017-10-10), irtazahassan (2018-01-14), Mustansir (2018-07-08), raheel001 (2020-10-24), rena_kdi (2014-07-16), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08)

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Building strategy is required detective in the forex market is not as easy as you think the strategy is made ​​on a number of rules and integrates with many of the good indicators to filter transactions, first you have to learn Forex and gain experience well before you consider making a strategy, or the desire to profit from forex This is my advice you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anoha For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-04), irtazahassan (2018-01-14), raheel001 (2020-10-24), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anoha View Post
    Building strategy is required detective in the forex market is not as easy as you think the strategy is made ​​on a number of rules and integrates with many of the good indicators to filter transactions, first you have to learn Forex and gain experience well before you consider making a strategy, or the desire to profit from forex This is my advice you
    Many a time, traders develop trading strategies based on their mental state, personality and motives. That is why it is imperative to look at what an ideal strategy looks like.

1) It should fit the personality of the trader in question

2) it should put the tenets of money management into consideration

3) it should be @ least 80% accurate

4) it should be sustainable in the long run.

Senior Member sagar100 is an unknown quantity at this point sagar100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From among lot of strategies discussed on the forum we may chose the one that we find easy and can test it - if needed make any alerations and once you find it profitable enough based your trading on this strategy.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagar100 View Post
    From among lot of strategies discussed on the forum we may chose the one that we find easy and can test it - if needed make any alerations and once you find it profitable enough based your trading on this strategy.
    true, we can take some of the strategies that are available on the forum. or we could make our own trading strategy. to create a trading strategy, it is very easy. you must have knowledge of the indicators that you will use for trading. then combine with other indicators as filters. the more simple the more powerful your trading system
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member sheriffex is on a distinguished road sheriffex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Correction: It doesn`t really have to be with indicators. Not all strategies are indicator-based. Personally i don`t use indicaotrs because of personal reasons. I use breakout system. To be more exact, i use breakout of breakout. A strategy is simply a set rule by a trader based on condditions which when the occur, he enters a trade and that this same strategy must include how to exit the market, how to take profit or leave the market without letting emotions take over the strategy.

Senior Member kaisar2121 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar2121's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading, losing and winning is banality. By forcing a whopping return as soon as possible. It was trading systems that you need more in-depth than just flipping through the position alone.
    but:
    If the reversal was based on the ground reality that in fact the trend in the market has indeed changed, then you've done that move right. in forex I prefer to use a switching technique because it is a way to do a quick change of direction by closing our position (cut loss) was a loss. And followed sooner we open a position according to market movements. In other words, we reverse our position..

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Building strategy is needed detective within the Forex market isn't as straightforward as you're thinking that the strategy is created ​​on variety of rules and integrates with several of the great indicators to filter transactions, 1st you've got to find out Forex and gain expertise well before you concentrate on creating a technique, or the need to make the most of Forex this can be my recommendation you...............

Member adeelakhtar25 is an unknown quantity at this point adeelakhtar25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To build the forex strategy we should always focus in the forex trading and strategy that give us more earning and lack of loss in the running business.

Junior Member fideliscm is an unknown quantity at this point fideliscm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm also interested to enter in forex market. I'm just new here so I hope your advice will be helpful for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 147 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open