+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading strategy is basically a set of rules that you follow to make a analysed trading decision, it could be a combination of some technical indicators, when all agreeing to a point whether to buy or sell you make your decision, or it could be based on some fundamental factor or possibly based on some high lows breakouts and any other way which allows you to make rules and follow them to make informed trading decision

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sudsind For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-04), raheel001 (2020-10-24), Unregistered (1)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to build a new strategy needs more information, experience and analytical. to make new strategy needs many time to explore and trade in forex, because we can get profit and loss because of experience and trial error, so you need to explore and analyze some pairs. learn and learn is the best way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-04), raheel001 (2020-10-24), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexstudentforever1 View Post
    What is trading strategy? I mean really what it is, I really don't know. and I think people like me those who are newbie they also don't know about it. please share in here about, what trading strategy really is?

How To Build it? I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been created by you(in here you means learners).
    trading main wasa to boht sari strategy hote han lakin main to ap ko ya maswara data hoon ka ap ksi or ke strategy ko na apna blaaka ap khud he apne strategy bana or us ka uper boht sara analysis karana us ka bad ap es demo account par be chack kara or pahar ap really account par trading karan or profit earned karta janana.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Building strategy is required detective in the forex market is not as easy as you think the strategy is made ​​on a number of rules and integrates with many of the good indicators to filter transactions, first you have to learn Forex and gain experience well before you consider making a strategy, or the desire to profit from forex This is my advice you

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anoha For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-04), irtazahassan (2018-01-14), raheel001 (2020-10-24), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is trading strategy and How to build it?

What is trading strategy? I mean really what it is, I really don't know. and I think people like me those who are newbie they also don't know about it. please share in here about, what trading strategy really is?

How To Build it? I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been created by you(in here you means learners).

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to forexstudentforever1 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-04), danish555 (2017-10-10), irtazahassan (2018-01-14), Mustansir (2018-07-08), raheel001 (2020-10-24), rena_kdi (2014-07-16), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open