+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1475

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me a trading strategy is a cpmbination of indicators and objects that i use to get a trading signal either to enter or exit so on it i always prefer to use more than two indicator in my system becaue in that i get more powerful signal for trading and i also use same for currency options.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    or trading strategy is a step towards the final result to determine whether we will be successful or loser,,,A good strategy is to
    1. understanding and knowledge in forex terms, that is by learning
    2. set the MM and the indicators that are suitable with many demo accounts to practice one
    3. know the behavior of the market so that we can work around this
    4. work hard and have plans and targets for the short, medium and long ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is trading strategy? I mean really what it is, I really don't know. and I think people like me those who are newbie they also don't know about it. please share in here about, what trading strategy really is?

How To Build it? I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been created by you(in here you means learners).
    Trading strategy means u already have a system,which can tell u when to buy or when to sell..
    When to exit and when to enter..How much do u want to take a profit..and how many is ur stop loss..
    Usually technical traders use 2-3 indicators to help them..But u can modify the indicators ur self to set ur trading system..
    Ull find ur trading system if u already have trial and error test it..I hope u test it in demo account..
    Then i hope u find ur best trading system

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexstudentforever1 View Post
    What is trading strategy? I mean really what it is, I really don't know. and I think people like me those who are newbie they also don't know about it. please share in here about, what trading strategy really is?

How To Build it? I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been created by you(in here you means learners).
    wasa to trading main boht sare achai or best strategy han lakin muja ak he strategy boht passand ha k ap ka account main boht sara balance hone cyahya us ka bad ap boht he achi or best trading kar k boht acha or best prfoit earned kar sakta hoo,

Member mehulpopat12 is on a distinguished road mehulpopat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexstudentforever1 View Post

to build a strategy takes some experience in forex and you have to examine some indicators and have to choose 2 or 3 best indicators so you can build a good strategy with these indicators.
    best of luck for trading hope you can develop a good strategy and also we can follow it.
    thanks.

Member Juleenayer is an unknown quantity at this point Juleenayer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategy keeps a great role to give a good profit in trading.
    If you be a gainer, keep a unique working plan that means a good strategy.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Juleenayer For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-04), raheel001 (2020-10-24), Unregistered (1)

Banned Liyaliya is an unknown quantity at this point Liyaliya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strategy is a key factor in Forex to trade in Forex. Good strategy gives good money.
    Good strategy:
    1. Good money management.
    2.Maintain discipline
    3.Good working time and plan.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liyaliya For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-04), raheel001 (2020-10-24), Unregistered (1)

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    so for it then you have to learn from the basic, some methods and what do you want to use for your trading, you need to ask to yourself, what is it and is it suitable with you or not, it means that you have to make a choice for it...such as long term or short term, and which one do you want to use, and if you have made choice about them then you can learn it as well as you can, then you will know how to build your own strategies

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aamu For This Useful Post:

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so for it then you have to learn from the basic, some methods and what do you want to use for your trading, you need to ask to yourself, what is it and is it suitable with you or not, it means that you have to make a choice for it...such as long term or short term, and which one do you want to use, and if you have made choice about them then you can learn it as well as you can, then you will know how to build your own strategies
    do the best we can

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading strategy is like a plan for you to enter the market . it helps you to know when you enter and when you leave with profit . so it is simple all you have to know is "predicting the way of the pair "

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mohamedsaleh For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open