+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex Market like a sea?

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is not a sea it is a knowledge of ocean.Here you invest your time and knowledge ,your knowledge will increase day by day and never end.Everyday I am learning and think I nothing know about forex.But I am spend my time with forex for 1 and half years.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kashmiri is an unknown quantity at this point kashmiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are like many other beginning Forex traders you are likely lost in the sea of Forex trading education information floating around the internet and are having a hard time figuring out the best source to learn from. Indeed, there are a lot of websites that claim to be the only education source you will need to learn how to trade Forex effectively.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member letmegoo is an unknown quantity at this point letmegoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your personification is accurate. if u're not qualified enough in that field u'll be drown,
    and that's a true fact, so u need to practice every day to increase your knowledge regularly and this doesn't happen with easy work,
    it needs persistent hard work.

Senior Member moaj is an unknown quantity at this point moaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the sea of money in which we can get a lot of money and take many benefits with forex.Everyone can takes water to his fill but there is no effect on sea water he remains same so i like your example very much.we have to learn first and then try for earning and it is best for us.

Banned Muylonely is an unknown quantity at this point Muylonely's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money in the forex market a very big day for this coveted lot of people to get more of this money but will not take one of this money without a good education in order to gain experience and knowledge crisis to start correctly in this large area. Also you need news analysis,candlestic analysis,pivot point,trend,support,resistance analysis need.Also need so forth.So we can say Forex is sea.

Senior Member mujeeb is on a distinguished road mujeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i agree with you forex market like a sea kuon yahan bht se peoples kam kertay hain khawa wo kahan se bhi hon aur kafi profit gain kertay hain forex market se forex bht bara business hai ye ak sea ki tarhan hai.

Senior Member anisurrahman03 is an unknown quantity at this point anisurrahman03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you. Forex trading big business, a lot of people have their money and get unlimited benefit from it in all over the world. we have a lot of money Forex trading can earn money and the replacement of a number of advantages with we get out of it and learn and earn a lot.

Senior Member Faisalmian is on a distinguished road Faisalmian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han kha skty han forex market like a sea..because forex online business is a money maker machine we can earn money after a short time work ...forex ma kam buhat asaan han i like forex.......

Senior Member forexer1 is on a distinguished road forexer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, we can say that forex trading market is the like a sea, that have many diamonds in his depth but these diamonds not for all and only those persons got these diamonds that have the vast experience and trading skills to determine the trend using the technicals and fundamentals.

Senior Member Pida is an unknown quantity at this point Pida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex ko me ne jab daika to me pagal ho gaya qk is me ap bahot kam time me bahot money bana sakty ha aur wo bi gar bety is liye me ne forex ko daik k ye forex ko soro kiya ha aur me forex me bahot kush ho aur forex bahot acha online job ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)