+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: what is your first love?

Member bayu82 is an unknown quantity at this point bayu82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is my first business, and I love this business. so the forex like my first love. therefore I will never leave forex and forex business I will make this as my life's work. forex because there is no age limit to become a forex trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cear is an unknown quantity at this point cear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi Friend ,.,.,.,.,.
    My own first really like is usually my mom , she's the one who guide us to create my job in this arena, as well as second really Forex trading, mainly because this is actually the small business in which guide us to generate ny mom content,,,,,thank,,you Forex....,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pathan.rabby is an unknown quantity at this point pathan.rabby's Avatar
    Thanks
    My own first appreciate is actually my dad & mom. And then Currency trading is actually my own appreciate due to the fact i do believe in this particular soil Currency trading is actually my own best ally. My partner and i decide on Currency trading due to the fact bay is superior to any other industry.

Senior Member damiar is an unknown quantity at this point damiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lots of individuals say a great several items concerning Forex business in addition to love, i wish to firmly say Forex could be a well known business in addition to it could be a favourite for every trader as it provides cash in addition to provides us happiness.

Banned Ch waqas is an unknown quantity at this point Ch waqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Mera sab se phela pyar mera Wo rahim o kareem Rab hai jis ne mujay aaj is kabil banaya hai or phir us k baad wo log jo us ko mehbob hai or phir ja ker mere parents or us k baad ja ker phir forex ko he kaho ga apna love.

Member alertpaypakistan is an unknown quantity at this point alertpaypakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first love is Forex because my senior and who has teach me ,that is a girl now me have 2 in 1, now Forex trading changes my life,my social life,my personal life, and my financial statistics has been also changes,because forex is now my life

Senior Member profit virus is on a distinguished road profit virus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first love cricket and second love is google and finally third love is Forex.Right now my 1st and 2nd love is reducing some affection and increase with more addiction only forex trading business.Really its my god's gifted business resources.I never live without forex trading.

Banned rajit is an unknown quantity at this point rajit's Avatar
    Thanks
    well firsty i love my GOD who give me such beautiful life A father A mother and forex trading i thank my ALLAH for giving me such beautiful gifts and giving me healthy life .I thanks ALLAH for giving me such value in my society

Senior Member ranausman is an unknown quantity at this point ranausman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mh first love my mother father and my home and my business and friends

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    My personal very first adore is actually my personal mom, she's the one who assist me personally to construct my personal profession with this industry, as well as 2nd adore is actually Foreign exchange, simply because this is actually the company which assist me personally to create my personal mom pleased

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open