on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Need good scalping strategy.

Senior Member irshad is an unknown quantity at this point irshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    89.10 USD
    Thanks
    I’ve got the first of the Forex Scalping Strategies here for you – elegant in its simplicity yet built on the solid foundations of professional trading.

If you’ve been around Forex trading for any length of time I’m probably a lot like you:

I know exactly what it’s like to be jumping around from system to system, trying to find the “magic bullet” that will bring you guaranteed trading success…

2. Bitcoin
    Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1559.45 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    i am no a scalper i am manual trading that is the one best way of earning scalping is not a trading method so do manual trading because forex is risky business and it is in all the world so you have need for your own experience and knowledge for making money in forex business..
    what did you think about scalping or scalper ? this is a methods for the trader to get profit in a short time, and we can use it with manual, it is better than using a robot
    and scalper it does not mean they use robot,..almost scalper will use manual trading, you need to know about it, manual is better than using robot,

Banned khanommaria is an unknown quantity at this point khanommaria's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51.90 USD
    Thanks
    It's all the planet which means you have got have to have on your own experience along with expertise for producing money in foreign exchange business. were aimed towards shut immediately and begin trading fresh.

Senior Member edwardoJ is an unknown quantity at this point edwardoJ's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    79.00 USD
    Thanks
    I have a simillar style to c-12's scalping style where he trades in a 1-5tf and trade with EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY and EURJPY. Mostly London open through to NY close.

Junior Member nubiefx is an unknown quantity at this point nubiefx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3.60 USD
    Thanks
    if you want to find a strategy that is simple and easy sclaping in use using the MA by using TF 15 and TF 30 and also you should be familiar with the forms cadle

Banned alialiali is an unknown quantity at this point alialiali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18.30 USD
    Thanks
    Simply use 5 minutes chart. And your eyes become the most valuable indicator to determine where the price getting rejected. yes guys scalping is very good strategy .

Senior Member andreasfx is an unknown quantity at this point andreasfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    92.60 USD
    Thanks
    What you're feeling advanced to play in the long time frame? My advice if you are not skilled in long time frame, it's better not to play scalping techniques for scalping technique requires strong mental as prices move very quickly. If you can share experiences, use a large timeframe eg H1 and H4 to see the trend and use small timeframe for execution order position.

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    243.01 USD
    Thanks
    I think Scalping has become a child of neccesity for day traders. It can equally be dangerous if one is not familiar with market sentiments. The first one is volumen, its a pitty that there is no such measurement in FX so we need to check it on our charts.

Senior Member alam12 is an unknown quantity at this point alam12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    81.00 USD
    Thanks
    i always follow forex factory that guideline is the one best way of creating scalping is not a trading technique so do guide because forex trading is dangerous business and it is in all the globe so you have need for your own encounter and information to make cash in forex market business. You only need some points/pips to get benefit or stop-loss. Be cautious when the cost getting refused at same factor for several periods because it going to crack any moment soon.

11. Contests
    Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    289.90 USD
    Thanks
    the way to make mostly succeed of scalping :
    * Trade in London session and standby with the lot size the will execute to order into market
    * keep control the bulls power and bears power ( if one of it make a big value; 0.40 or 0.50 ) execute the order of buy and close it after 20 or 30 pips.
    make sure the value at before not bigger than the new one. The scalping will done well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast