+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Need good scalping strategy.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai scalping se mtlb ye hn big lot se zyada profit aur kam time me trade close ye bot ahi dangours kam hai aese ni krna chaiye aese me just account washed hota hn chahe koi bhi stretigy kiuu na hn mene bohat stretigy try ki thi aur loss hi uthaya tha to mere recomndation no hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-22), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), zahid2016 (2017-10-26)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want toe trade with scalping in this trading business then you must know the high and low of the trading market then you have the good experience of this trading business then it will be very good for you to trade with scalping .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Emas5FX (2017-10-08)

Junior Member Emas5FX is an unknown quantity at this point Emas5FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade with scalping type..but i dont know where is scalping strategy is working well.can somebody give an opinion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,233 Times in 12,130 Posts
    forex scalping is not a suitable strategy for every type of trader those scalping tips are dispensed with good intentions to a strategy are limitless, and it is often good to have a simple strategy//////////////

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-07), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), billyboy00007 (2017-10-31), FOREXMAN (2017-10-15), incomejobs (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-15)

Member juthy will become famous soon enough juthy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm a manual trader, I'm not scalpers. I think because Forex is a risk business and business of international quality, so we should trade with our own experience and expertise. It is possible to achieve good profits. If you trade without experience, profit will be less earned. So you have to learn before, then you have to trade.

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Frankly, the Scalping strategy is difficult and depends on rapid and accurate analysis of the market
    In addition to the familiarity and knowing the closing time of the deal
    Since I am a newbie in forex shops, I do not use this method

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that scalping is a profitable stratiger, and very hard for the beginners to apply them on the market. for me I prefer doing a market analysis is working on a 4h frame. I do not like the scalping strategy

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi sir . I am manual trading that is the one best way of earning scalping is not a trading method so do manual trading because forex is risky business and it is in all the world so you have need for your own experience and knowledge for making money in forex busies.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,257 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can be difficult to scalp and maintain a good risk/reward ratio. For instance, with a ratio of 2:1,
    your take-profit at 10 pips requires a stop-loss at 5 pips, making it too close not to get stopped out in the majority of cases.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2017-10-03), punjabpolice (2017-09-28)

Banned Baig haris is an unknown quantity at this point Baig haris's Avatar
    Thanks
    North Korean Foreign Minister took tensions between the isolated country and the US to a whole new level, calling the posture by Trump's government a declaration of war. The US was quick to issue a statement, noting that "we have not declared war on North Korea", defining the suggestion as "absurd."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Baig haris For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open