+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Senior Member naved1 is on a distinguished road naved1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear ap ko mnn iss baary mn apni raey ye hae deynaa cahoon ga key forex pye bohat sey platform hai dear mnn forex pye mt4 hae use kartaa hon ye sab sey best form hai jahaa hmm good trading kar sakty han.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using maeta trader 4 for trading it is good platform for trading .its easy to use and u can earn good income from this buisniss .so do it and earn more and more from forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember that Forex is best online platforms in the world, i think that forex trading system provides us a best and vast platform to trade as if so easy and convenient for us to use MT4 platform there, ranging from a-z there are complete therefore many use mt4 traders who average a tehnikal analizis, while mt4 platform is so good for as and we can trade easily. But mt5 is a higher version so we really need to make sure that we can earn good amount of money in forex trading and not focus on what platform we are using because all platform are good to trade.

Banned activextechnology is an unknown quantity at this point activextechnology's Avatar
    Thanks
    metatrader4 for mt5 i have no experience with it then It's powerful charting and automation make it more successful tradin software instead of was made in favor of new opportunities in programming language and execution speed, which to some regret of existing MT4 clients

Banned eekloemod is an unknown quantity at this point eekloemod's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer the metatrader4 for mt5 i have no experience with it then It's powerful charting and automation make it more successful tradin software instead of was made in favor of new opportunities in programming language and execution speed, which to some regret of existing MT4 clients means, their custom indicators and EAs ( as well This is on my PC of course, others will undoubtedly vary., fference between this and its predecessor is that MT5 looks more “bulkier”.

Banned fxnewbie is an unknown quantity at this point fxnewbie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just to make sure that I have an account in mt5 and I have an account in mt4 as well in fact nue to offer MT4 for a long time, otherwise they’re going to lose many clients, that’s for sure with But in MT5, the yellow horizontal fib lines actually extend to the LEFT, i.e. back int then Well, i think this is not good for a trader pal accordingly these things does not have any effect on your trading and analysis as if its best if you check the problem that you encounter in mt5.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend for Forex trading purpose I use Meta trader 4 platform,I never tried the Meta trader 5 platform.I use MT4 terminal because it is very simple to use,user friendly and supports lot of indicators and robots.I am now used to of using MT4 terminal so I will never shift to any other terminal.

Senior Member saimum hasan is on a distinguished road saimum hasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using mt4 platform ... this is better than mt5 .....

Senior Member seema121 is on a distinguished road seema121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i do practice on demo account and for practice trading i use the meta trader4 platform and i think meta trader4 platform is so best than other because meta trader4 is easy to use and learn

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    In over 8months, i have been using the android mobile platform. It is a good experience using it, though there is still some function which it doesn't have, but when you intend to have simple strategies, it is the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)