+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Member Bethirani is on a distinguished road Bethirani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 plate fourm bohat Least difficult ha mara khail ma for you to kio ka is sa ak to be able to trade easly ho jati ha dosri error nai aty jis sa hamy koi tension ka samna karny
    pary therefore can be lea ma mt4 plate fourm UTILIZE kart ho aur mostly trader end up being yahee UTILIZE karty ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member natuchigo is an unknown quantity at this point natuchigo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Uggle to look at MT4's more compact icons it unfortunately takes up precious space as if So mt5 has many new devices which will be useful for our business By dif with I believe that it is the mt4 that is the best trading platform ever then Sure meta trader as you can by it take 30% bonus for every deposit you do in instaforex while if your account in meta trader you will not take this with I hope I can make good income in forex trading using mt4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eltayebforex is an unknown quantity at this point eltayebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the main platform which is used by all traders MetaTrader 4

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see a good thing in MT5 than MT4 that is MT4 takes lot of time to login to an account but MT5 logs in quickly and have seen this kind of digit in many broker some broker support digit and some broker have digit support instead of Mate i like both the meta trader platform and the meta trader platform both are very good therefore I don't know whether it supports expert adviser of Mt4 after all Just because MT5 came to the community we cannot move to that software

Senior Member natuchigo is an unknown quantity at this point natuchigo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a type of strategy in which we open and close position in very short period of time and usually targeting 30 pips profit more or less only Then what the use of being a new platform You are in forex to earn money and it does not matter to me if I use the oldest platform if that can help me earn money after all As most of youll know Metatrader MT4 is the most generally used off the shelf platform in the foreign exchange and CFD markets

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    the strategy you would like to work with it's important to look for independent unbiased reviews in order to see if this strategy is really worth trying and If the reviews are good move on to the next step if the strategy has poor reviews.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein basical 2 he platform use hotey hain jin pr app achi trading kr saktey hain mein tou meta trader 4 platform use krta hoon ye acha platform hai eis mein earning krna easy hota hai our ye logical nahi hai

Banned kidalona is an unknown quantity at this point kidalona's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best platform for trading and easiest platform is a platform MT4.
    But the thing is not in the platform, the most important thing to choose the right company,
    which provides services to high quality in this market...
    My view is the platform MetaTrader 4, suitable for all beginners as well as professionals and exempt you from identifying programs
    Some companies complex and incomprehensible to the trader
    And of course the platform MetaTrader global platform

Banned شساقشبنخ is an unknown quantity at this point شساقشبنخ's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the trading platform mil Almitatedr through 4 are the best in terms of ease of many novices in the field of Forex also a lot of tools that help in the work on all the different circumstances

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If issues platform used for forex trading I prefer using the latest meta trader, meta trader 5 because in addition to easy for me as well because it is more familiar to me and I also have lots of indicators and EA robot that can walk normally on meta trader 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)