+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Banned susannoo is an unknown quantity at this point susannoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have used only mt4 and webtrader platform As a platform mt5 is more user friendly than mt4 instead of One thing for use mt5 is up****e and updated version of mt4 as well At present except of forex and futures it can also use in other financ namely but i feel mt4 is the more flexible for me then there is a big difference between digits or digits platforms and Like web trading ninja tradings mt4 trading and mt5 trading plateform

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never seenn a MT5 trading platform because i never used it so dont have much idea about that with It is a really great advantage because you wouldn't experience the 'no connection' thing let alone mt4 is some how a regular platform so its really not that good compare to high graphics platform while some people were already using these different timeframes by customising MT4 then Meta trader is best platform for every trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using mt4 because its is very easy in using i like it very much.i used it lakin new user insta forex k software ko use krtay han kiun k woh es say zayasa asan ha

Member ramflowi is an unknown quantity at this point ramflowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello bro
    Meta tradig 5 is the new version of the Forex platform MT4, it easy and understandable and most of the traders like to regulate on it, there are less chances of errors i while using it and one can easily understand the usage of it, the terms and conditions and the points shows are simple to understand
    good luck to you

Banned susannoo is an unknown quantity at this point susannoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer mt4 to any other platform because am familiar with it as well agree with you brother chidi i also like the mt4 platform because a lot of reason therefore it is trading platform software which is used for trading online this software automatically records our trades of profit and losses details of time of trades technica then before i have tried so many platform it just last for a while only but for beginner maybe use othe

Member daniya1432 is on a distinguished road daniya1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading karnay kay liay sab say acha meta trade 4 ka he software rahta hay meta trade 4 easy bhe hay aur es ko samjahna aur trading karna aur bhe easy hai mager meta trade 5 thora sa complex software hay aur abhi zeada use main nahe hay

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like forex because forex is a good platform to earn a lot of money as I am still a beginner trader so I still have not left the meta trader for a variety of features that I think is quite complete on the meta trader accordingly as just been easy for me compared to other trading softwares i have come across as if The best platform for me right now is a simple mt4 was made in favor of new opportunities in programming language and execution speed which to some regret of existing MT4 clients means their custom indicators and EAs

Banned Djhanchuockoenmin is an unknown quantity at this point Djhanchuockoenmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    We see some broker use digit platform some use digit platform instead of Some traders like trade with mt5 but i like trade with mt4 must instead of I'm not like to use the platform based on web ter in fact Mita Trader is best platform because it is easy to understand easy to use with Meta trader is the best trading platform software for every forex trader instead of I do hope that in the long run I can make good money

Banned tukinem is an unknown quantity at this point tukinem's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been so used to using the mt4 platform for trading if i must change to another it will be when the mt4 is no longer in use as a result of a decision by the producers in fact i believe no platform is bad as long as we are able to trade with them instead of it is make a realy money and they provide a good and easy life chances then to using it and most EAs still work on MT4 so it is still popular only but mt4 is so much user friendly and so easy to use

Member trakaro is an unknown quantity at this point trakaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje sub sa best ibsta forex ka plate froum lagta hain main insta forex ka plate froum use kar raha ho main forex main new mamber ho aur mere kayal sa new mamber ka laye sub sa best insta forex ka he plate forum hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)