+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Banned sajid1240 is an unknown quantity at this point sajid1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using Meta Trader 4 because its simple in use and easy to understand Meta Trader 4 is also easy to modify It running very smooth it is a good online source of income for every one. It is old version of mt5 but i think it is better than mt5..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading karne ki liye mt ki jo platform hoti hai ye bahut hi acche hai , or ham trading ke liye isko hi apne trading me use karte hai , kuk yaha par kam karne se ham thik se trading bhi kar sekte hai or hamko koi problem bhi face nahi karna parte hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I am using the MT4 trading platform in my trading. I think this is one of the best platform in forex market and it is a famous platform but some of my friends are using mt5 and also webtrader in their trading platform. But for me MT4 is the best one.

Senior Member sinooo is an unknown quantity at this point sinooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess the best platform that we should use is metatreader 4 because we trine on it and many traders say it is the best for any one thanks

Senior Member xs2alijan is an unknown quantity at this point xs2alijan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mei khud META TRADER 4 use kar rha houn. aur apnay fellow forex dostoun ko bhi meta trader 4 use karnay ki salah dounga. yeh baht acha trading platform hai jis mai app ko baht si sahuliat di gye hain. ab mt6 bhi achuka hain lakin mai MT4 use kar rha houn, jis ki wajha is ka UI hai.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using instaforex which is MT4 based.
    I use it because it is simple and lucid . Installing indicators is easy . It never crashes and also consumes less bandwidth .It provides Hassle free environment .

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is the most widely used plateform all acroos the globe and has very good reasons for that. such as user friendly and quick

Senior Member natuchigo is an unknown quantity at this point natuchigo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One charting tool that I loved in MT4 was the Fibonacci Retracement tool only The icons are more spaced out the buttons are larger The problem is whilst this may help people who str therefore Meaning all of mt4 that we are using right now are created 2010 or much earlier as if for me it is metatrader it is the one i started forex with it so i prefer it more than anyone and i put my strategies on its charts and indicators

Banned sanjeesh is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can download MT4 and MT5 and try to understand as I did not trade on MT5 platform may some one can tell that Both the mt4 and mt5 supports the five and four digits quotations accordingly I had been in trading always use the meta trader platform for trading on a real account and it seems like this is meta trader is perfect once and lightweight if I run on the computer let alone But it does not mean that mt4 is obsolete

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use the trading meta trader 5 platform for trading on a real account and it looks like meta trader 5 is already very perfect light once and if I run on computers with low computer performance, but until now I still use meta trader 5 version because I've very good understanding of the meta trader 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)