+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Banned kukibhai is an unknown quantity at this point kukibhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    main tu mt4 use karta hon aur aj tak mt4 se mujay koi tention nai hoi . kun kay mt5 new hai is ley main ney abi tak esay use nai kiya . aur buaht saray senior bee mt4 ko hi acha samjy hain is ley main tu kahon ga kay ap bee mt4 ko choose karien.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member freepeng is on a distinguished road freepeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use MT4 MT4 platform because it is very flexible and easy to use, especially for beginners, and many traders use MT4 so many places to learn about MT4, MT5 while rarely used by traders, perhaps because it is relatively new and not many brokers who issued the platform MT5, although its more complete than in MT4 but I am more comfortable use MT4 of the MT5

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member salman shafqat will become famous soon enough salman shafqat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am habitual to use MT4 because it is fluent to me and do not create disturbance.The main reason is to use mt4 is its understandable style which is easy to use for every one.Thats why i use mt4 and i feel comfortable while using it.

Senior Member rubel123 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBEL123 View Post
    which platform are you using

now it already many platforms are popping up in ye world of Forex there is mt4 mt5
    i want to-know what platform use and please give a reason
    How To Find The Most Effective Forex Strategies

How To Find The Most Effective Forex Strategies

Finding the right Forex trading stratagies can mean instant success trading currencies. While the best strategies are generally hard to find, there are steps you can take to make finding this techniques much more simple. Following these steps will help you search for the strategy of your dreams, one that will truly work.

1.) Search Forex Forums & Blogs

The first step is to search Forex forums, blogs & other free sources of information for the best trading strategies available. Many expert traders frequent Forex forums to share their techniques and learn new ways to trade successfully. Using the information provided by these seasoned traders can be an information goldmine for an Forex trader.

2.) Review the Strategy

Once you've search for and chosen the strategy you would like to work with, it's important to look for independent, unbiased reviews in order to see if this strategy is really worth trying. If the reviews are good, move on to the next step, if the strategy has poor reviews, revert back to step one & start your search again.

3.) Test the Strategy

Now that you've chosen a Forex trading strategy, it's time to test it in a real time trading situation. Utilize a demo or micro account in order to try the technique, this way you can try it and there's no chance of losing any significant deposit.

Once you've followed these three steps, you can use your new trading strategy in a real account. A proven trading strategy will help you maximize profits & minimize the chance of loss.

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using instaforex which is MT4 based.
    I use it because it is simple and lucid . Installing indicators is easy . It never crashes and also consumes less bandwidth .It provides Hassle free environment .

Senior Member abdullahkhalid is on a distinguished road abdullahkhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many plate Forms in Forex trading. But I use MT5 . MT5 is latest plate form for us. MT5 bht acha plateform ha . is sy hum bht achi money earn kr skty ahin. Thanks

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 yani matatrader 4 bohat hi aalaa trader ha ic ka use b bohat aasan ha or bohat hi aasani sy ic k bary ma jan skty han ic lia ma to mt4 use krta hun trading k kam ma apko usi chezz pa cnstrat krna chahia jiss k bary ma apko sb sy zyada information ho r mjhy mt4 k bary ma bohat c information ha ic lia mary khyal ma mt4 is the best

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Various traders are using the various platform there are many platform for trading. There are many platform in the Forex market which has its own charts tics, I also like other trader use the metatrader4 of Instaforex Broker. This broker has provided many facilities to their users.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shahid1 For This Useful Post:

khadija mir (2018-01-22)

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are so many trading platform in the forex market every type of platform have its own chartstics, but i am using metatrader4 of instaforex company this broker can give us many facilities to operate the acocunt and mony account types offer, its demo account is very useful for new comar.

Banned vizioit is an unknown quantity at this point vizioit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using mt4 platform for forex trading because it is a good online trading broker , it is easy in use and mostly traders like trade with this broker and it support to all kind of indicators and templates for trade. it is a good online source of income for every one. It is old version of mt5 but i think it is better than mt5.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)