+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Banned BOOM is an unknown quantity at this point BOOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are two main platform for forex trading which are mt4 and mt5 .Mt5 is latest version of mt4 and i like trade with mt4 platform because mt4 is a good and easy in use. MT4 platform is also support to all kind of indicators and templates for forex trading but mt5 not support So i prefer to mt4 for online forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main na jab Forex trading start liya tha start sa hi Meta Trader 4 kas software use kiya hai. is ka sara function bhot easy hai . ot muje is pa sab sa achi bat ya lagti hai ka indicator ko attach karna main asani hote hai. jab ka ma mt5 thora is sa advance usko understand karna main mujhe bhot problem hore is liya main na mt5 ko avoid kar just Meta Trader 4 ko hi use kiya hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MA forex ma news ka hisab sa tarde karta ho ma news ka plate froum use karta ho jayse he muje news milti ha ma trade kar dayta ha news is best for trading in forex i like news trade

Banned zahidahsan is an unknown quantity at this point zahidahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to use trading tools that I use is that MT4 during this time I will be able to feel safe when I use the tools of the trade is in a very safe at all so I will be able to trade well in a way that I can open it by using this analysis on my MT4

Senior Member abdulrazaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend i use mt4 because it is a very simple to use and it indecators is best
    i think every one want to use mt4 and they are using mt4 thanks

Banned shiedmilon03 is an unknown quantity at this point shiedmilon03's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm making use of Meta Speculator several simply because the easy used along with clear to see Meta Speculator several is additionally an easy task to modify The item working incredibly easy.

Banned shiedmilon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shiedmilon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am making use of Meta Broker some due to the fact it is uncomplicated utilized and clear to see Meta Broker some is additionally easy to adjust That operating really easy.

Senior Member uk8877 is an unknown quantity at this point uk8877's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm using mt4 system for fx trading because this is a good on the net trading broker, it put in at home in utilize and mostly traders including trade using this broker and it support to all or any kind associated with indicators and also templates for trade. this is a good online source of income for everyone. It will be old variation of mt5 however i think it is better as compared to mt5.

Banned sohailsk is an unknown quantity at this point sohailsk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meta tradig 5 is the new version of the Forex platform MT4, it easy and understandable and most of the traders like to regulate on it, there are less chances of errors i while using it and one can easily understand the usage of it, the terms and conditions and the points shows are simple to understand.

Senior Member m.asifali is an unknown quantity at this point m.asifali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the my mind i like the meta 4 trader platform because it was easy and reliable for the everyone many trader are used the mt4 for the trading it is easy to understand for the everyone trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)