+ Reply to Thread
Page 971 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 471 871 921 961 969 970 971 972 973 981 1021 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,710 of 10236

Thread: Luck Or Experience To Make Profit?

Senior Member mloupw8526@ is an unknown quantity at this point mloupw8526@'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The experianc is important in it luck play a little roles in it and if a man has larges experiances and he can makes the money from forex easily and can increased it profit by experiances and the improvement is always with experiance in any kind of works really !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trad3erIn5ta is an unknown quantity at this point trad3erIn5ta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont like hopes and luck in trading because i ahve also make experiences when i was just new then i make many trades without knowledge and with luck and hope. but after all i get nothing from forex i make many losses. but after learning i am taking profits in forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member robin011 is an unknown quantity at this point robin011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must need luck and good fortune. But I can because if you don't know gone away. experience the best of luck in your business, you help us get off to a good income

Senior Member redboy is an unknown quantity at this point redboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think luck is very important for trading so forex is so risky and i think slow trading is better than rapid trading , as it allows us to make the correct analysis and take the correct orders .. also we have to avoid greed which may lead us to rapid trading and quick wrong decisions .

Senior Member surfer-ag is an unknown quantity at this point surfer-ag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Few bargainer say we demand hazard to make earn. But I cerebrate they are fully unethical. I imagine exclusive participate give gain to dealer. Who score receive they have fortunate phenomenon too. Because fortune only edict with them who do hornlike manipulate.

Senior Member gaurab is an unknown quantity at this point gaurab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both are needed to do trade here..... luck support them who help themselves...

Senior Member capricorn is an unknown quantity at this point capricorn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Luck or experience to make profit I think both off them that can make the profits that we must see when we must trade and stop the trade and not over to trade. I think a trader must have to invest a very low amount in forex to earn low profit from forex trading.

Senior Member redboy is an unknown quantity at this point redboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think luck is very necessary in forex in forex forex me ager hum trading karin gy to trading k sath sath luck ka hoona kaafi jarori hai kyu k luck hai to sab hai

Senior Member umer786 is on a distinguished road umer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee haan is mai jo koi be hae us ko is mai join hone k liya ye baat ko jan lena chaye k wo is ko kis liya kr rha hae is mai hr koi sirf paisa kmanne ata hae is mai mai ye kehta hun paisa kmao magr is ko sekho pehly ta k ap ko trade k utar charao ka malum ho jay.

Senior Member ijazahmad0001 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazahmad0001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think experience make profit because luck to kabi kabi chalti ha or experience ko istemal kar kay ap zada profit earn kar saktay hain is liey agr ap ko forex join karni ha to ap ko phlay experience hasil karna ho ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 971 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 471 871 921 961 969 970 971 972 973 981 1021 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)