+ Reply to Thread
Page 962 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 960 961 962 963 964 972 1012 ... LastLast
Results 9,611 to 9,620 of 10236

Thread: Luck Or Experience To Make Profit?

Senior Member star1122 is an unknown quantity at this point star1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think luck is very important for trading i think it is very risky but i think ager luck humara sath dy to hum forex se kaafi money earn kar skty so forex is a gread business i like forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member naveedrock is an unknown quantity at this point naveedrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    experience is the best thing in trading . the experience a man get his self while the luck is the chance , the forex is the best and easy way to earn and learn , there is lot of knowledge, skills and methods of trading. we can get much experience for good trading, that will be very helpful for us to earn enough money from forex trading business. the forex is the profitable business for every one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saadtariq786 is an unknown quantity at this point saadtariq786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i totally agree that luck is not workint all the time , it hapens 4 some time , but if u have a experience than u have chance to create luck on very much times , soooo i believe in experience , and alsoo advise my fellows too gain experience as much as they can, it will be better than luck 4 them in future. best off experience

Senior Member rehanali is an unknown quantity at this point rehanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is the most important factor for online forex trading with the help of experience you can achieve every target. Experience in every field makes ans shows the importance.

Banned rimijais is an unknown quantity at this point rimijais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujhe lagta hai ki forex trading me luck par wo bharosa karte hai jinhe apne skill aur knowledge pe yakin nahi hai. Forex market me humen profit kamane ke liye knowledge, experience aur good skill ki jarurat hoti hai luck ki nahi, experience traders bad luck ko bhi good luck bana sakte hai.

Banned shuvo87 is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo87's Avatar
    Thanks
    In business luck must be needed.but in Forex there must need the experience. without it you can not reach your aim.an experience person can easily catch the market and can quickly earn a huge profit.

Banned Ali yazdan is an unknown quantity at this point Ali yazdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think both the things to count to make a profit luck and also experience but most likely to say luck does count more to earn a profit because if you are lucky then dust or mud soil can be converted into glod . and this is what luck does.

Senior Member muzamil72 is an unknown quantity at this point muzamil72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your experience makes youtr luck and ic kam me jis ka jitna zyda experience hoga wo utna e ic ma kamya ho sakta ha ku luck to aksar dhoka dy jati ha but experience kabi dhoka nai deta wo hmesha kamyab karwata ha so hume zyada se zyada ic kam me experience hasil karna chye.

Senior Member galung is an unknown quantity at this point galung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe for best trader each things might well be helpful for the success in Forex trading. Except for beginner it's necessary to firmly gain expertise and once that choose to trading. A few lucky person might well be earn number of cash additionally. while not any expertise, they could cant win on the trading too. It also create luck is that the number one in trading.

Senior Member Awaispk is an unknown quantity at this point Awaispk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think both luck or experience bht zarory ha forex treading ma success hasal karny ka liay but forex treading ma person use experience for the success business not luck jab ham experience ko use kary ga to profit be bht zaida hasal kar sakty ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 962 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 960 961 962 963 964 972 1012 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)