+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The best EA

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never traded with a robot before because I don't believe because the robot might be bad and turn off my account, I prefer to trade manually to control my trade and open and close it according to my analysis and according to my decision. and manual trading is the best way for my trading strategy. I don't believe in EA. EA gives us information late. Many traders use this EA. And many traders are satisfied with EA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual trading systems are the best system for trading in foreign exchange because you are looking for a careless and anazlyz market rather than checking the news rather than trading and but I think automatic use must also increase returns because they have the best decision to run the system as with returning jobs then evaluate the matching with the trader's habits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA can give us a favorable amount. But I suggest you don't have to use an automated trading system, you have to use your own system based on your knowledge. and profit or whether we trade forex depends on how we trade forex. We can succeed with forex trading robots or manually if we always discipline forex trading. In addition to the things we have to do to develop our talents including, we must know the strategies to be used must adjust the workings of the trade we do, don't let us do trading strategies without knowing who we are wearing and how the analysis should be done.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I design robots too and hope to sell really reliable ones right away. From one programmer to another, isn't it easy to program a robot to intervene on its own rather than expecting humans to do it.

I know enough about mql to perfect your big work. We must speak.

All you need to do is find the condition and take one of the following steps ...

1] Proactive steps ... come out before that happens

2] Reactive steps ... order robots to close all positions ...

If you need my HELP, I would be very happy to do it ... Don't worry, I have my own tricks too so I will not become all illegal intellectuals in you ...

I just feel you have a monster that is almost perfect ... and with my help, we can make it perfect.

Whatever, good work !!!

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar robot vaastav mein yaantrik hai to robot behatar hai kyonki unhen apanee patnee ke saath koee samasya nahin hai yadi sistam ko mooly kaarravaee kee nigaraanee karane aur es end aar, pravrttiyon ... aadi kee pahachaan karane kee aavashyakata hai. tab manushy is samay behatar ho sakate hain aur aap pooree tarah se sahee nahin hain kyonki mooly kaarravaee, es end aar kee pahachaan karana, ya rujhaan ko robot tark mein shaamil kiya ja sakata hai. robot ke paas nahin hone kee kshamata vishleshan aur drshy bhaavanaen hain.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainne isake istemaal kee vajah se bahut kuchh khoya hai. isalie main aapako apane lie vyaapaar karane kee salaah deta hoon. seekho aur seekho aur tum bahut utpaadan kar sakate ho aur mainne kabhee apane vyaapaar ke lie eeo ya videshee mudra robot ka upayog karane ke lie nahin chuna hai. yadi koee hai, to robot viphal ho jaata hai, ek spasht maarjin kol hogee aur khaate kee sabhee maatraen hata dee jaatee hain aur aise nukasaan ghaatak hote hain.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagata hai ki ek achchha sujhaav yah hai ki aap ek eee ko konfigar karane ke baare mein khulate hain jo ek graaph par kaam karata hai aur isake lie do eee (laghu keval aur lambe samay) ka sanyojan karata hai.

yadi aap vartamaan mein is chaart se judee eee chala rahe hain, to metaatredar ko punaraarambh karen aur dekhen ki stop-los ko kaise samaayojit kiya jaata hai. yah kuchh khaaton aur doosaron ke lie samasyaon ke lie upayogee ho sakata hai.

jab sanshodhan kie gae hain to main is eee ka upayog karane kee yojana bana raha hoon

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    yes i agree with you, in this world nothing is 100% perfect ea
    each has advantages and disadvantages
    the best just the man himself

it is not better to believe any EA as a 100% profitable.Ok some EA gives you profit regularly In one year EA gives you 364 days profit but one day may for you bad day.In that day you lost every things even more that previous 364 days.I never depend on EA.Best of luck to all members of forax community.

My advice....... Work work and work.......

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I won't really give my account to an ea to have full control of my trading account. Rather, i will program it in a way that, i will still have partial control of my account, and that will be if i will consider trading with an expert in the future.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not better to believe any EA as a 100% profitable.Ok some EA gives you profit regularly In one year EA gives you 364 days profit but one day may for you bad day.In that day you lost every things even more that previous 364 days.I never depend on EA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open