+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The best EA

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very much considering getting a Currency transaction program for business for me. I am used to profit from currency spiders, but I am not sure which software works well. I am new to handling currencies fully and am only looking for computerized ways to generate income from home. Do you even suggest dealing with software that handles currencies at the moment financial? How much can be made with currency exchange software and what is the best currency exchange software from your knowledge. Please help. thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what can I change the mind of traders that not all EAs make traders lose.

There are clues? and Anyway robots are only for weeks or months and they don't provide as large profits as your own head.

Also you don't always trade with robots etc., if you try to trade with your head, you will lose all money, and robots start losing all money and you go bankrupt very quickly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think robots can make money for everyone or traders. The forex market depends on trends, world economic news. So traders must always follow a good strategy and trade with the current line. and I don't think robots are a good idea for us, and I also don't recommend people to use these robots, because these robots don't have their own creativity and special strength, so I don't think we should use this if we want to make our trade secure!

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am the same to trade manually because there is nothing mortal I have no difficulty trading with EA. In my sentiment a trader must open up to see almost all forex trading and when he learns A_Z some forex then he should try trading EA. I did not tell a beginner to act trading with EA. and I think manual trading with a strategy is less risky than EA trading with the same strategy. It's better to use manual trading and improve your trading skills with this. Because Ea can help the chosen stage they cannot help broadly.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many reasons why I recommend using good and profitable automatic trading or the use of EA / Forex robots even if you are a beginner or professional trader because I have been using it since 2009 and until now and I am very comfortable with that. and and never automated trading is no better for any trader if you trade with EA whatever it may give you a $ 50 profit a week but have to do orders that wash your account and you will never be able to learn to trade with it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to syahraz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never recommend using sir automatic trading, why? because automated trading requires a lot of equity, because the method for trading is only average / hedging with martingale even it's soft or hard martingale and that is too risky for traders and emotion-free trading is possible with automatic tools and it is possible 24/5 without pauses and trading more pairs is possible. On the other hand it is really difficult to choose the right robot for trading. to find profitable robot traders need to test and evaluate many robots, he can find some good robots.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think robots are used to help that guy, if a man knows how to use his robot properly, he can take advantage of many things. Robot traders can help you take advantage of currency fluctuations even when you are away from your computer, but you don't have to depend on it to do everything for you, you have to monitor it continuously. and forex robots, able to make profits in the first course. when there are surging prices and a long trend, robots can't handle it. must be fast, end with losses, even margin calls.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no specific evidence that shows that manual or automatic trading is better than others. This is your personal experience with which determines which one is preferred. Automatic trading with a system that is both profitable and reliable, while experienced manual traders still have big profits. and EA is used to help increase the portfolio but is not used because large income transactions are always waiting for good robots. Robots are superior when they have no emotions to deal with conditions on the market.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex friend brings money only to traders who have no experience to trade in this business they will join with a lack of knowledge and very bad forex trading is a business mind if we can use it correctly then it will not bring it will give us large amounts anytime anywhere in the world. and it depends somewhat. But there are only a few robots that produce consistent profits from time to time. So, pay attention to them and have disposable income so that if you lose everything you won't be affected (Before that, try to get your initials capital first) There are lots of bots out there and the best & big ones are used by "Big Boys" For small traders, it is rather difficult to compete with that Before choosing a bot, try the demo and see what strategy they are using

Good luck anyway

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots in Forex work. Their name is called expert advisor, which is a type of trading style that only professionals in programming know how to design and operate according to their own needs from time to time. They can also fix it whenever they want if they want to do it. and robots all the time doing their trading style. but you cannot make a profit from each position, and some of your positions will suffer huge losses and that is true, so I think you should avoid robots, and you have to develop trading skills manually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open