+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The best EA

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    EA koi bhee ho kitna bhee acha ho just technical calculations py hee kam krta hai jesy hee market mn koi fundamental aya ye fail to mn to yehi suggest kru ga ke isko koi bhee use na kre khud trading learn kro khud trade kro isi mn long term faida hai ea app saalo use kro apko kuch bhee nhi aata ho ga orr ye bhee ho sakta hai ke ap kuchearn bhee na kro kyun ke software ko kya pta ke market mn kya hone wala hai ye aik human brain hee hai jo prediction krr sakta hai kyun ke ismn ability hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (2)

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be honest, I'm still new to forex so I still don't know what a robot is like. so far, I have just used my knowledge, info, skills and a little experience to trade. I don't know whether robots can be very helpful in our trade, maybe in the future I will use them to get more profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

sakumba (2019-08-26), Unregistered (2)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree. If we can modify it then it will work. sometimes the performance is good with MACD. and I don't think that MACD is a good indicator so I don't use is
    I prefer 1 hour and 4 hour charts because they have less fake signals and I did some research for this EA on my VPS and the result is that this EA is better for swing trading using TF H1 and gives better signals and OP and makes some profit but when I use a smaller TF the results are not better than this TF I finally tried this TF for my starting point to develop this EA into a swing EA and change some variables

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

damaskus (2019-08-28), Unregistered (2)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use any robot in forex. Now I concentrate on my trading strategies and skills. I have to improve my trading strategies and skills to become a good forex trader. If I use automated trading then I won't be able to learn trading properly. And I don't trade with robots and I never recommend using robots to any trader because robots are actually good and bad traders, they can make money without emotion, but they can also lose all this money due to the absence or inability to implement a loss stop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are just starting out in forex trading, then maybe you need to do some real patience, the reason is that forex trading is not an easy job, it takes time to be able to build skills and confidence. So continuing to practice with your time will develop enough trading skills. and Impossible Results I don't believe in these results because you used more than fifty pairs but these results are not possible in this type and I am firm in my view because I test many systems and robots but this is the result of a total hypothesis.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please don't rely on automatic trading, it's not safe and always have the opportunity to lose all your capital, it's better to try to devolope your own skills, if you use ea you can't use your own trading skills and you can't trust them today and you know Why ??? because today there are millions of them and all say the same thing that it is the most effective robot you have ever gotten like that but in reality it will not work.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me to use a robot, even if I lose the best then I have to be good at pressing in the way that I take as a loss due to trading whether I feel I really need some things must always be the case that we really need more especially when we don't understand how ea robots work not having the right settings certainly won't help us in getting results.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

dubrus (2019-08-16), Unregistered (2)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many different platforms to choose from and choosing the right one is clearly important. Most of these platforms are tied to each broker so you must consider the broker itself very carefully. and so far i have no great experience to use robots but i tell you before a few days i use robots in my real trade this is an automatic robot and i get with this robot but after getting other trades it gives me losses so be careful to use robot.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

komala (2019-08-15), Unregistered (2)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am among the most anti-robot traders, meaning I have never used a robot. I think, the robot works with many assumptions, and if the assumptions are not met, then the robot cannot work as it should. I also did not find robots that consistently made a profit. Robots cannot detect opening hours, nor do they understand the challenges of fundamental news. I prefer to observe and take notes. Understanding these patterns is formed. No need to trade often, but trade when all of that indicates that the pattern has happened repeatedly. Maybe not suitable for other traders.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I am a new Forex Trader and I cannot use Forex robots and I think that is not a good way to trade because robots are at risk if the market moves out of our will then Forex robots cannot make decisions and normal traders make decisions. and I have never used a forex robot because I don't have one of them that I can trust for any reason. they lie to sell their products.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open