+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast

Thread: How to start any trade?

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    ~~!!@@@@ trading kkk orr trading demo account main boht he ahmm fark hayy kunn k demo orr real mmain boht fark hayy ............ demo mmain koi trader apni investmment use nhi krta orr jb kkreall mmain jo b invest mant hoti hayy woo app ki apni hee hati hayy orr loss oorr profitt bb apna hee hota hayy orr aagr demommain koi loss ho bb jayy too iss ssyy emotions py b koi fark nhi parta ... demo learning orr prectice k ly too boht he achaa hayy lakin iiss ssyy kssii trader kk emotions pr controll nhi kia ja skta..............is lyy trading ko start krny kk lyy phlyy iss mmain prectice complete kr lann then uu can start trading on real account very easly....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shoukat654 is an unknown quantity at this point shoukat654's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Trading online there are many resources available to help you but also some things you should watch out for. Probably the best way to get started is to sign up for a free demo account with a forex broker in forex .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member taxo is on a distinguished road taxo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray khayal main hr trade start krny kay lya propper planning ur proper strtiggies ki zarorat hoti hai is lya jb tak trade kay baray main knowledge na ho us waqt tak trade krna imposible hi koi bhi trade start krnay se pehlay hamay janna ho ga kay currencies kis trha fluctuates krti hai aur kis trha is ko invest kerna hai

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you actually trade in gold?, I think a very large spread in gold, and further accelerate the loss if we use little capital
    I prefer to trade in the EU and GU pair,
    Forex trading is very easy but to analyze market direction is very difficult, it requires substantial time

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is easy to statr trade you need the capital or if you dont have it you can use this forum bonus posting to trade in real account and the profit you can withdraw it without any limit so i htink you need good trading system

Banned Mohit is on a distinguished road Mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Beginner's education in Forex starts with learning about currency pairs. In a trade, each currency has a pair and this is the fundamental knowledge of Forex.

Member orko is an unknown quantity at this point orko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First learning forex from online or institute, then start demo trade practice as 6 months. Now create a real account and try to trade.

Senior Member lordripan is an unknown quantity at this point lordripan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before going to trade any pair, You must have to have good education on that pair, I follow the following steps before putting any order
    1. See the weekly economical calender.
    2. See the H4/D1 graph and take decision on H1 chart
    3. See the Resistance and Support area.
    4. Lastly, If I found or match with my own strategy then I go for trade with Stop loss or Buy stop or Sell Stop
    What is your trading steps.?
    If you like my post please click on thanks.

Member knuckle is an unknown quantity at this point knuckle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that to me is more pleased with the trade on eur / usd, because I am in the first forex trading, eur / usd currency pair that is my life, and I feel more comfortable when using this currency pair. In addition to the eur / usd I also wear gbp / usd.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naresh06 View Post
    Forex exchanging is exchanging straightforward to do, yet it is demanding to make forecasts and plans. so before making an exchange we needed to make the investigation and forecast of value developments of monetary standards.
    saclping need trading plan with the trading system should be put on the capital market and the corresponding analysis using the trading strategy and plan to learn trading market analysis in the trading risk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)