Closed Thread
Page 133 of 161 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1607

Thread: Forum is more help for forex?

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This forum is very helpful for beginners and every trader who join this. This forum has provided the opportunity to earn the bonus for trading purpose for the trader and get the experience of trading. The broker has already provided demo account which is very useful and we are thankful for this action.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Yes you are right here, there are many things that we get from forex forums. Knowledge and information is among them. Then the greatest th8ing that i love about forums is the bonus that we get from it.
    The more repitition about any thing will have more effect,like there are many threads on this forum which a new trader daily read which have more impact on their trading,and they always remember all these things while they are trading..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bba View Post
    yes. i think that, forum is more helpful for the traders. that are: 1) we can get more bonus with more posting 2) we can learn more with forum posting. 3) most of the critical questions are repeted more time in the forex market. 4) i can get knowledge with the forum account.
    Yes you are right here, there are many things that we get from forex forums. Knowledge and information is among them. Then the greatest th8ing that i love about forums is the bonus that we get from it.
    Patience is Key.

Member fariakhan is an unknown quantity at this point fariakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure- "Forum is more helpful for Forex trading". If one lady or gentlemen know about Forex and know good international language then he can good return with Forex.

Senior Member bba is on a distinguished road bba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. i think that, forum is more helpful for the traders. that are: 1) we can get more bonus with more posting 2) we can learn more with forum posting. 3) most of the critical questions are repeted more time in the forex market. 4) i can get knowledge with the forum account.

Junior Member dailyprofits is an unknown quantity at this point dailyprofits's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes iss forum per aaker mujhe forex ka basic knowledge or instaforex ke baare main bhee jankari mili hai

Member fxpics is an unknown quantity at this point fxpics's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G hann Forum Forex ko samhajne k leya ziada help karta hai.is k leya ap ko pehly Demo Account per 2 say 3 mounth tak use kar k experience or knowledge jasil karna caheya take app Forum per asani say kaam kar sakien.

Senior Member aklima is an unknown quantity at this point aklima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right , forum is helpful for not only newbies but also senior traders , in forum we can share our views and ideas with others,

Member fxpics is an unknown quantity at this point fxpics's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan agr kise k pass Trading ka knowledge kaam hai to usy Forex Forum use kar k experience or knowledge gin karna ho ga jis k leya Demo Account per 2 say 3 mounth kaam kar k humm Knowledge gain kar sakty hein.Jis k baad humm log trading kar k apna busnise kar sakty hien

Senior Member mariasiffat is an unknown quantity at this point mariasiffat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han dear forum to hota hi forex related discussion k liay hy forum me ham trading ko learn karty hain kafi knowledge milta hy forum sy demo trading me koi masla ho to ham forum me pooch sakty hain forum me senior log hoty hain jin ki posts read karny sy forex sy related bht knowledge gain hota hy ic liay forum forex learning me bht helpful hy

Closed Thread
Page 133 of 161 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)