Closed Thread
Page 129 of 161 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1607

Thread: Forum is more help for forex?

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah forum is very helpful and we can get knowledge and capital from it.this forum is really good specially for poor peoples because they have no money to invest it in this business.this forum solve their problem by giving them bonus for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fsdvti008 is an unknown quantity at this point fsdvti008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han dear ye aik bht hi acha business hy jis mein bht saree loog acha earn kr skte hain hmein is mein zyada se zyada experince lena chahyee ye aik bht hi best business hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumfx is an unknown quantity at this point sumfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that, this forum is the best learning forex forum in the world, because in this way we can learn lot of things and gather our potential forex knowledge and skill. You will be glad to know that, this forum is the leading forum in the forex world

Senior Member mehfooz is an unknown quantity at this point mehfooz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha bhai keh sakte ho ap ye b k ye forum bhot help karta he logo ko forex trading k business me log yaha se bhot kuch seekhte he or unko apply b karte he profit ko zada karne k liye mene khud b yaha se kafi cheeze seekhi he or unko kar k b dekha he...

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forum not only for the bonus while it is fior he everything it give the lot of the help to us and we make the lot of the money by this and we can do the lot of the trading on the bonus so we make the posting on the forum for this...

Senior Member hafizjani91 is an unknown quantity at this point hafizjani91's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han forum forex kay liy behte madad gar sabit hota hai, is main ap ko her tara ki help mil jati hai , sekhny kay be boht chances hoty hain aur bonus ki madad say ap trading kary kay good profit haisl kar sakty hain.

Senior Member tanmoystk is an unknown quantity at this point tanmoystk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i belive that froum more and more help for forex trading . becouse do this forum post form manay manay knowlage gatting . this way is a very greate and right way for forex trading business.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we know a lot of forex knowledge and a lot of strategies and method, it seem we need no reading to read, but for newbies forex forum was so important to help them learn about forex, learn about how to make profit and manage the risk, and increase our brave to trade forex without fear of loses because we have learn about the risk.

Senior Member sonijuyi is an unknown quantity at this point sonijuyi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also find it on this forum I was able to get a strategy that I could use. although sometimes I do not feel comfortable with that strategy, but with a few changes, I can make this strategy suitable for me to use. so many suggestions that make akus adar that forex is not as easy as I originally thought. and on this forum also I learned how to control your emotions in trading. it is important Bagis aya

Senior Member kesleo is an unknown quantity at this point kesleo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this forum is indeed very good, because in this forum we can learn and if they don't know what we learned we could ask someone in this forum, so this could be like a brainstorm and here we as teachers have a lot in the forex, which would explain if we do not understand.

Closed Thread
Page 129 of 161 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)