+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: EA is Perfect :)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual trading is still the best way to trade the market, trade is all about analysis and when we have a good understanding to do analysis on the market we can certainly make good money as traders when we trade. manual trading is very easy when we understand it but we only need to learn how to analyze market movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots function, but if we learn and not how to transact forex, we can trade on the market and perform better than robots, so we must try and learn for ourselves how to trade forex and trade on the market and forget about robots. and Robot and manual trading are both good but the best is manual trading. For 24-hour robot trading, an internet connection and electricity supply are possible. In Pakistan the electricity is very short, so trading robots is not good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are robots that function and there are many that don't work at all. Some people's experience is that the robots they buy will work for some time and after that stop working effectively to the point that they lose a lot of money. I always prefer to trade manually with indicators rather than using robots. But if there is a robot that works effectively that someone might find, it's not a crime to use it. While at the same time someone must be careful with him.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first when I started getting to know trade, I was the first to get involved with EA, and tried many EAs who worked for that time but over time they all became useless or you could say they needed new arrangements to deal with the situation. and robots are a set of programs for work and a set of programs can only cover a set of situations and when the market changes situation the robot cannot handle it because it is not programmed in the logic. When we use robots, we cannot let it run unattended, we need to monitor it to avoid problems that occur.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I am not saying that every EA on the Forex Market is good because many EA developers are not Forex Traders, they are just programmers who see the market as white or black static objects because We know that Forex Trading is a gray area, they are not provided by how market or price action moves etc. they just lie on the Risk Management profile like averages etc ... but some real traders who already have a good trading system and they encode in .mql4 and build EA in my opinion will work, especially for themselves.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but I think if he really learns well, then they will learn to make their own automatic system. even better than all of us lol and whether it's a strategy or a good system to use manually, baby. price movements in the market are not always good if they are included in the EA system with short-term trading ... entering the system in EA in the short term must apply strict money management

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots can be very good or profitable, there are times when robots work and even then it is very bad, even we can also lose profits, even from our own capital money. and I don't use the automated trading system because I think the best way is manual trading I prefer to trade manuals for everyone, since one year I have been in this forex but I don't use automatic trading, because I think with a manual mind we can close positions we and we can also use stop loss and take profit when we modify our order because we forget and we don't use the right take profit time so we modify our order in an automated order I think there is a loss or we cannot arrange to modify the order I think so .

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe nahin lagata ki yah aavashyak hai, kyon hamen ek achchhe brokar ko kuchh bura likhana chaahie, agar kaarak jo ematee mein nukasaan ya traiphik kee vajah se ise chalaate hain, to hamen yah sochana chaahie ki shaayad traiphik kee sthiti any ematee par bhee chal rahee hai. aur jab mainne eee ka upayog kiya to main bahut kuchh kho diya. isalie, main ab eee ka upayog karane mein vishvaas nahin karata ...

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eee ke saath mukhy samasya yah hai ki ve baajaar kee sthitiyon ko nahin apana sakate hain. main is nishkarsh se sahamat hoon, isaka matalab hai ki hamaara mainual treding eeee ya any svachaalit treding se behatar hai aur mainual treding abhee bhee sabase achchha hai, lekin agar aapake paas vyaapaar karane ka samay nahin hai to robot.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    shaayad yah sach hai. lekin kabhee-kabhee logon ke paas samay nahin hota hai, aur ve robot ka upayog karana chaahate hain bajaay vyaapaar ke. mujhe lagata hai ki roboton dvaara kuchh chhote laabh bilkul bhee laabhadaayak na hone ke bajaay moolyavaan hain. aur vyaapaar mainyual roop se tren bahut adhik sahaj, vyaapaarik kshamata aur aapake vishleshan ke lie hoga. isalie, mujhe lagata hai, ek robot ya eee ka upayog karane kee tulana mein mainual treding bahut behatar hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open