+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: EA is Perfect :)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let me explain a little about expert advisors:

EAS is just an automatic form of manual trading method. If you have a trading plan or method that works for you, there are good programmers who can convert this into automatic trading for you and it will trade exactly as if you were the only trade. But when many traders hear robots or EAs, they quickly assume it's crazy crazy but this isn't true.

No matter how complicated your trading method is, you can turn it into a robot or EA and it will trade exactly as if you are one and better yet, no fear or greed but will trade with the right arrangements.

You might not believe this, but 95% of traders fail not because they can't trade but because they can't control their emotions and this is the place where Eas or robots enter.

I still made some manual modifications but EA started trading even when I wasn't online because I used a service called the VPS service where there were no internet problems, no power failure but the trade was running 24/7. So understand that Robot is just a trading method from one trader out there, so develop your own trading method and if you like, make it a robot and trade easily.

don't listen to pessimists and those who are full of themselves

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a forex robot on my penny account from the past two months. My income is a bit slow but my account is safe so I'm satisfied with it ... and I don't use any robot, Forex trading, I want to work with trading manually. it's really better than robot trading software.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this matter of trading and my question I mean to say that one thing is that I am a new trader like you, so this question is very important to build my career better in this trade. and to use a Forex robot for a live account you must learn about a demo account, because if you don't study a demo account so you can't play a real account, it might be risky for you ..

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi goodnight everyone and now I give my point of view and that's when the trader trades manually and he will have trading skills and also with time he will improve himself until he becomes a professional stage. and I don't really trade with any robot or software. I only heard that some robots might get more profitable results, but I think it is the best policy to trade your own trade because the security is 100% but not more profitable.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tested hundreds of EAs on VPS / VDS (Virtual Private Server / Virtual Dedicative Server), a maximum of one VPS can cover around 8 MT4, so the results are still different, maybe the demo server bandwidth is different from the actual bandwidth. In VPS there is no flash disk. When testing one EA in 8 MT4 everything differs from one another simultaneously. and each broker has a different time frame, can take into account brokers who come from countries / regions,

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in robots, because I use robots to trade and make me get my investment back in 1.5 months besides that i use my own robot, so i know the characteristics of my robot and i know the best settings for my robot. and I think Ea can make money but in trying more than 10 EAs I did not find good results from a Live account but in the demo or test I found good results and Ea can produce 10x the original capital in 1 month. I guess they are made for high capital and low lot

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think dealing with ea is not good because currency transactions modify every day and individual thoughts make preparations for this modification but ea, thoughts are designed according to one individual so that they can make a lot of mistakes and prices take more losses. Why you depend on if you understand research, you can get it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shoump For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never recommended using any robot trader. Personally I don't believe in automated trading methods, I think if a robot is profitable then why does the robot make it want to sell it it can use trade and make millions of dollars, and why there are maximum traders who lose. and I don't use EA in my trade and I don't prescribe beginners to use EA. It is better to depend on our own trade skills and knowledge and through manual trading we can bring dependence on our own beliefs.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using robots to trade automatically is useful if you are away from a computer, or for overnight trading. Robots also have no emotions like humans, such as greed and fear, and don't need to eat or sleep. But a human trader can have more experience and make trading more profitable, because robots may have problems, wrong signals.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jii haan bilkul lakin jo log is ko samjhty hain us ko ee is amin se acha profit hasil hota hi si leya huamin is main se acha profit hasil hota hai ajb hum isko samjh jaty ahin toh huamin si amaijn se acha profit hasikl hoata hiis leya huamin is main se us waqat e acha profit hasil hota hio jab hum is ko samjh jaty hain toh huamin si amin se qxca profity hasil ho e jat hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open