+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: EA is Perfect :)

Member rifan.nadim is an unknown quantity at this point rifan.nadim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade with the best EA reaffirmed that the facility will be available, when Human tredim saikolajikyala (Greed, Fear, Hope & Pride) will influence the market.EA to take the right way, you will learn the manuyala tredim. If you can not manuyala tredim bujabena you how your EA is working correctly.EA has a lot of free internet.EA is a good way to market in 6-7 months during follow-up can be useful. Trade with the good results they get in the EA on EA's masteraraij. So i think if you use EA right way then you get profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I just wonder have you ever got the experience to trade with EA?If so,how much profit have you earned so far?For me,I do not think EA is the best choice for me to choose.I have lost so much money by using EA with my forex account there.So I do not love EA at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lg_pkl View Post
    EA is Perfect
    i have tried and checked many of EAs on back testing and forward tests and find only one EA which i like and that is forex overdrive, forex hacked also works but it is very risky and it is quite possible that it blows all your account..

Member hichamoiv is an unknown quantity at this point hichamoiv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The perfect ea. A SD alone can not do. although we tend to assume that the role of fundamentals and introducing new measures are taken is mainly based on the economically efficient market hypothesis, it is still a potential for Others understand the brain every time someone possible market state could actually interact with.

Senior Member adonbaba is on a distinguished road adonbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion EA is not perfect for a newbie as it is not the correct way for trding in this business. If you spend time to analyze the market, current news and movement of the trend then i think EA is not necessary. After all EA is not the solution of Forex losing.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i only trushest 1 EA and he must be operating on minimal lot size , cuz it have 50 % donwdraw , but by what i have testing it
    i work very well at 1000 and give a outcome of 100 % per week

reggard
    sammy

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir ....! whether there is a nearly perfect EA? for example, we make the EA trading logic of our day to day, perhaps in this way we can pour our ideas to make EA that suits our style of trading so far
    Please give your opinion here, thanks
    better use of the manual trading using a robot, with manual trading can improve our trading skills, the more training the better, to keep learning and learning
    unless we are really busy and no time to learn, then use the robot for trading

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think consulting is perfect, nothing is perfect in this world do not come to be honest, not even the people who work in these programms, but it is not perfect all the time, I did not try any of these programes.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    ....! whether there is a nearly perfect EA? for example, we make the EA trading logic of our day to day, perhaps in this way we can pour our ideas to make EA that suits our style of
    I think there is no perfect ea, ea would all have weaknesses in certain market conditions. ea in fact many are popping up, but quality is very low and not useful.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is that i am not interested to use EA because i think it can be lazy to the trader for this reason trader should trade with manually and it is the right way to know about this market but most of the trader want to make money for this reason they do not get success from this market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open