+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: MetaTrader 4 Platforms

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader 4 platform hamay provede krta hai aik aesi facility jis ki madad sai hum forex mai aik kamiyaaab trader bn sktay hain aur is ki madad sai hum forex mai bohot acha earn bhi kr sktay hain ye aik acha software hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Salman khan is an unknown quantity at this point Salman khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    MetaTrader 4 is a free-of-charge Forex trading platform. It offers wide technical analysis options, flexible trading system, algorithmic and mobile trading, Market, ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is platform ka istemal kartay howe hum zyada achi tarha say behter way say sub kuch kar saktay hain ku k yeh business aesa business hai k is me humara platform behter tarha say kam de sakta hai or hume us ka use b pata hona chahye jiss kadar humaray pas use acha hoga us kadar behter he sub kuch ho sake ga.

Banned trader123 is an unknown quantity at this point trader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is very best platform in a trading a forex jis smein bha caha wak market ko watch kar k is mein achaa kama skty han or is mein ham acha sat invesment kar k isy uaed kar skty han is mein b bht acha trdae hota ha ksi b tenshn k bagar jis se ham easly used kar skty han

Junior Member columbus is an unknown quantity at this point columbus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello i think most of the peoples and all the other member who joined newly forex chose to meta trade 4 for their business because it is very easy to use and easy to understand and have no any complex commands which can create problems for the trader...

Junior Member hichemlamine is an unknown quantity at this point hichemlamine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm using my pc and also my iphone6 and i found that version on iphone is more clear and lisible! but i can start trade on it !
    so i anlyse using phone and trade with pc until i become xperienced or found some one who helps me to trde only using phone to have the opportunity to trade every where and everywhn using my phone!

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that mt4 is a nice software for us to understand and that this is also really simple to use than the mt5 platform that's why most of the traders prefer mt4 platform over mt5 platform for their trading needs ...

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that traders are mostly using the mt4 trading platform for trading and that they are also getting bonuses from the platforms that you are trying to say here ,,

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 baray jo ajkal reviews a rahay hain logo k un ko samjh kar dekhnay me or kam karnay me mujhay bhot he maza ata hai is platform ki madad say jo kuch me nay seekha or samjha or paya hai shayad or kissi b platform ki madad say nahi paya hai is ki waja say kam or b asan say asan hota chala jata hai.

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader4 plate forum is very easy and in my point of view its best for trading in the forex market because using the meta trader 4 for trading every one can trade easily if he/she does not have trading experiences

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast