+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 148 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    easy to join but hard to make money? some people will have their own opinions about it, and I believe that you can make it easy, you can trade in your home and make money, of course the situation is very good, and I believe one day I can make it too, and now, I just want to learn and practice as well as possible and this is my only way to achieve the goal ... to be a good trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very good business but it is not easy, it looks very easy from the outside but to get a good income here we need to do a lot of homework and hard work then only we can get success in this business without training and your experience cannot be make money here so it's better to practice a lot and prepare a winning strategy then only this will be an easy business and make money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that both are very easy when it comes to what I do that is when I know well what you are doing there are a number of things that you should know are there and the difference is there is no movement !! and just like all businesses that can make a lot of money, the forex business is also not an easy business but if you are tough in this business, you can really start making money for yourself in a few months.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Easy to join but hard to make money? Some people will have their own opinions about it, and I believe that you can make it easy, you can trade in your home and make money, of course the situation is very good and foreign exchange will only be one business style in this article that requires cash and also your own practice. Additional businesses that you can do and operate like this business, but vary in this article that you are your boss and also the business that you operate in your home or even at any time.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maeray khiyal said forex trading said easy or koi dunya maybe nahe hey business or forex trading said profitable business ziada bhe puri dunya can koi bhe nahe hey. Forex trading can order kar choor daitay hain or profit time or stop loss adjusting due to daitay hain or hum ko fortunately miles jata hey.Laiken ager hum koi or busienss karen for woh itna profitable by nahe hota or we might 8 say 12 hours lagatar kam because parta hey

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is an easy online trading business and we can say Forex trading will be one type of business the following will require some funds along with your own actions. Some other companies can do and also function because they are similar to this company but some of the following are different. You might be your own personal manager and also this company functions individually at home or maybe at any time. So forex is a good business.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on you that what you can do. If we compare between Business & Forex trading, it is the difference in understanding of the two. It is clear that in Forex trading you must use your brain and you are resting at home or elsewhere, while in business you have to face many people and problems namely renting your factory, paying your workers, buying your raw materials, managing your workforce, your bill, government. related departments, your product quality problems, replacements, market handling, sales staff problems, distributor problems if you have and more other things where the business is very well known. But there is nothing like this in Forex Trading. Forex trading free from tension only activates your brain.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    easy to join but hard to make money? some people will have their own opinions about it, and I believe that you can make it easy, you can trade in your home and make money, of course the situation is very good, and I believe one day I can make it too, and now, I just want to learn and practice the best I can and this is my only way to achieve the goal ... to be a good trader

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nothing is easy in today's lifestyle. there is a lot of competition everywhere and you have to do hard work to survive anywhere. However if you talk about forex and other businesses, then forex allows us to get more profit opportunities than other businesses. it is easy to use and once you get orders on it and it's a strategy, it will be very easy to benefit from it.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not an easy business, but this business is full of difficulties and if you do not master forex properly, forex is the worst of the forex business that is done easily if a trader has mastered knowledge and can take care of themselves when trading and trading in forex market if you cannot control yourself in forex trading then it is difficult to get profit from trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 148 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)