+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 148 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1477

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member wicaksono is on a distinguished road wicaksono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view forex and business is the same thing. But if you means is forex and business in real life then I choose forex is more easier. Actually I have some experienced in real life business and all was end up and left me with some loan that I have to pay monthly until now. Forex not just good business for me but also help my financial a lot.
    Need money for your deposit, please Join in this forum -->>https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=40679

Member dmonsawa is an unknown quantity at this point dmonsawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that mere khyal mein to forex he best hai business se forex bhi to aiked as a business he hai is ka aap ko ye faida hai k aapped as a kos is meined as a personal money invest krne ki bhi zrurat nhin hai agar aap k pas money nhin hai to aap bonus se trading kr k earning kr skte hai is liye forex he best hais really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member paijahnpaijo is an unknown quantity at this point paijahnpaijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a business that is easy to do but not easy to make a profit. whereas other business, it can be very difficult to do but it can get a consistent profit. all businesses there are good and bad. all depends on us working

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sunnyphanier is an unknown quantity at this point sunnyphanier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex easy hai q kay is me invest nahi krna parta or gar bethy theq thaq pasy kama sakty hai yah bilkul free hai jo hmri bhut help krta hai.banda jb kese or business main invest karta hai our os main loss ho jay to bhut dukh hota hai q kay is main paisy lagay hoty hai jes ka bhut dukh hota hai.or forex main to sub kuch free hota hai is lia itna dukh nahi hota

Senior Member ambreen khan is an unknown quantity at this point ambreen khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am fine dear, I think FOREX is easy than an ordinary business because this is on line easy business,there is no need to go any specific place to do this business like other,no time limit to do this business and you will get big profit in minimum time easily once get knowledge hoe to do it?

Senior Member altaireforex is an unknown quantity at this point altaireforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is easy, if we had known all disciplines of science, and have a level of knowledge of the candlestick patterns and the properties of the existing pair. If not, do not advance trading and increase your workout until the time comes, we will dance with the market. :')

Senior Member manvi is an unknown quantity at this point manvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both are typical job . in both the situation we have the capacity judge the trend market and other side capability to read the need and requirement of the customer

Senior Member zain.ali is an unknown quantity at this point zain.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex easy business hai ye online business hai iss mai jitni earning hoti hai utni ksi b dusre online business mai earning nai hai ..kun k iss mai asani k sath money earn kr sakty hain

Member mirmuhammadbilal is an unknown quantity at this point mirmuhammadbilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello i m good , i think forex is easy rather than other business because in forex we can easily trading in comforts of our home, no need to go outside from home so forex is very esay for trading and online business.

Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tuhin009 View Post
    I do believe Currency trading is a good organization this also organization is quite quick. We also think that Currency trading treading is easy as well as a swift method to earn. Currency trading treading is usually additional move forward and also rapidly organization intended for additional generating.
    mixture of knowledge and trade with emotions sometimes this will really be difficult for us in the forex trading because I think that we have to do is how we as traders must strive in this trade to trade well with both analysis and also money management so that emotions can be controlled by either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 148 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)