+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 148 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1477

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Banned onik is an unknown quantity at this point onik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading may require a form of organization in 1 for the dough and my hobbies. The Organization, for the setting and start the procedure regarding the Organization, but some are different to others in order to have your own personal level and in your place of residence or, perhaps, anywhere in your organization.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member poorman2t4 is an unknown quantity at this point poorman2t4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is the easy cause now i have a sufficient skill on the forex trade so i can say it easy forex is the best and easy for me by the forex trade now i am so much happy and now i have confidence on the forex trade so i think this is the best for me
    need money /need skill by the both you can make money

Senior Member ASFAND is an unknown quantity at this point ASFAND's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no is eazy forex or buzniess beacuse as may profit or loss hota ha as waja say ya kam as an nahi ha as kam ko karnay kay kiay time nikalna pharta hayay ak bohot acha buzniess ha thanks to all reads this msg

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jibran is an unknown quantity at this point jibran's Avatar
    Thanks
    easy to join but hard to make profit ?well some people will have their own opinion about it, and i believe that you can make it easy, you can do trade at your home and make some money, of course it is very good situation, and i believe one day i can make it too, and so now , i just want to learn and practice as well as i can and this is my only way to reach the goals..become a good trader

Banned lume45 is on a distinguished road lume45's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is very easy to learn and then earn if you learn well then you can get profit from trading eaily so learning is the key of success you can learn from demo account and then open real account and start trading

Member sajjad.sny1 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad.sny1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is a misconception about forex because some consider it a job and some consider this as business but the reality is that it s a business so either it is forex or business both means same to me and both are easy....

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think business investment easier, we did not think to make a profit, because there are other people who manage capital that we have, but business investment more often commit fraud, so I prefer forex trading although it is difficult

Senior Member Sate is an unknown quantity at this point Sate's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like forex .because Forex is a money maker matcine.I think that forex is very interesting business . Because this business occur loss/ profit . if you think it is easy then it is very easy but if you think it is hard then it is hard. thanks all>><<<>><<>

Senior Member whaid1q1 is an unknown quantity at this point whaid1q1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually any business is not a easy and comfortable for trader and i think every business is the most challenging for us. So i think if you learn forex trading properly and practice more and more and gain lot of experience. then i think forex trading is very easy then other business.
    Last edited by whaid1q1; 2013-09-25 at 08:41 AM. Reason: mistake, of

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nothing is easy in today's life style. there is every where a lot of competition and you have to do hard work in order to survive any where. how ever if you talk about forex and any other business, so forex allows us to get more profit chances then any other business. it is easy to use and once you get command over it and it's strategies, it will be really to easy to get profit from it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 148 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)