+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 148 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1477

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member waseemkhan1 is on a distinguished road waseemkhan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ap ki baat bilkul theek ha forex business very aesy lakin hamain forex ko itna easy bhi nahi samajhna chahiyea q k forex koi khael nahi ha ap jab demo par forex trading k bary main traning karo gy tu ap ko pata chal jay ga k forex trading main work karna asan ha ya nahi agar bandy k pass achi learning or knowlege or experience ho tu forex us bandy k liyea realy easy ho jata ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sm2019 is on a distinguished road sm2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    main forex main part time karta hun or achi earning lay rha hun.is main boohat profit hai.koi bhi other online business forex kay saath compete nahin kar sakta.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jannatcp is an unknown quantity at this point jannatcp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think,easy to, but it is difficult to make a profit? some people have an opinion about it, and I think you can do this quickly, you will be home and business to gain a little money, that is certainly a very good situation, and I, I believe that one day I will be also, and so far, I'm learning and doing as I could and this is my only way to achieve the goals .. to be a good trader.

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex and Business is very different from one to another.here in Forex Once you have funded

your account, the most important thing to remember is that your money is at risk.but

business u may gain profit easily but Forex its not easy to get profit

Banned lastic is an unknown quantity at this point lastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is one of the very work here and some cash in your activity, but there are some other companies operate as a company here is completely different when you're your own boss, and you use your home for business, or where.

Senior Member zundhafx is an unknown quantity at this point zundhafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex business is easy if we think of it like that, if you ask me to do any work that we have to appreciate the work of his pleasure in his simple and assume it will be a smooth line, so halted from now try to feel out the right advice at the right ourselves that it's easy forex forex do not ever consider it as a difficult business, no means to be oversimplify a mater but we have to think in the quiet I mean here

Senior Member moudandajnwa is an unknown quantity at this point moudandajnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex is very intresting as a business because this business occur losses and profite if you think that it is easy then it is very easy bust if you think it is hardest as then it is hardest as a forex is one kind business here need some money and you own activities !!

Senior Member Pop Lazer is an unknown quantity at this point Pop Lazer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Easy Forex Trading stores Elly learn true and painstakingly exercise strong and difficult to stores did not learn anything

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex treading is a money maker machine and it is a smart business. As a Forex treader i can

say and believe that Forex is very easy and simple if one can love it and learn it step by

step. At present Forex platform is the best earning place and it is very popular to all

Senior Member happyforex is an unknown quantity at this point happyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that forex is much easier than business if you ask me that is because You can trade forex at any time at any where but business is not easy you have to go here and there and do a lot of stuff that is not easy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 148 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)