+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 148 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1477

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Junior Member bill is an unknown quantity at this point bill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a great business and this business is very easy. I also think that Forex treading is simple and a quick way to earn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looks very easy, but in practice we are faced with a difficult choice in deciding the buy / sell, because before deciding to buy / sell and analyze !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned slam786 is an unknown quantity at this point slam786's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex hi aik kamyab work hai forex mai thori c mehnat sy achi earning hoti hai q ky forex ko har aik join kr skta hai mainy kal hi join kiya hai abi buhat kuch ni janta mgr forex best hai.

Senior Member kounwa is an unknown quantity at this point kounwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I consider forex and the business the same . Forex is as a business for me . I do my business with the accuracy and gives as a propers as a time to it . So I think that this business is easy as well as there is a risk in it . So it's enjoyable for business man !!

Member NiSha WaLter is on a distinguished road NiSha WaLter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think ye sub ko hi pata hai k forex business se easy hai kun k its a online jobe online ka matlb sab ko hi pta hai apko kahin bahir nahi jana parta ye ghar bhete hi trading hothi hai na koi tention

Senior Member sutrisno is an unknown quantity at this point sutrisno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzail View Post
    Halo..viewer how are you.I am fine.Now topic which easy forex or business?
    Forex is very easy.Because this not invest.Not go outdoor.
    I think forex's great for business ........ but forex is not easy to have to learn to avoid long big risk ...... because forex has immense risk ........ ........ but if it is able to obtain a very nice consistent income

Member tamim1 is an unknown quantity at this point tamim1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes just like all business that can bring in a lot of money forex business too is not an easy business but if you are resilient in the business you can actually start to make money for yourself in a few month.

Senior Member shani354873 is an unknown quantity at this point shani354873's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex aik bahot asaan and easy business hay,is mein just hamay knowledge hona chayie about forex and hamay demo account par practice karni chayie then ham bahot acha profit made kar sakty hay .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Easy to join but hard to make profit ?well some people will have their own opinion about it, and i believe that you can make it easy, you can do trade at your home and make some money, of course it is very good situation.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai, Forex ek real business hi hai aur main ye nahin kah sakta hu ki ye kisi bhi other business se easy hai ya phir hard hai kyoki is world me business ki koi kami nahin hai. Agar sachchi lagan aur mehanat se forex learn ki jaye to hum ise easy bhi bana sakte hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 148 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)