+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 148 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1477

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member shuaib789 is an unknown quantity at this point shuaib789's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the best business or is me hum active ho kr treading krni chaye or ye big business hai place all over world ka or ye hamari life ke lye bht acha business hai or is forum ko start krne se phly koi money nhi deni hoti ......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Tr4d3r is an unknown quantity at this point Tr4d3r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex will never give you what you want unless you learn and trade while being interested that is something that you must know in the mean time the more you love forex the more it will love you in the end.
    So, forex is great when you have a basic knowledge, otherwise, you're wasting your time!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maherrr is an unknown quantity at this point maherrr's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we see forex in global way it is a business where we manage a capital and we mus hear information to know when to invest an in wich to invest;and even is better work than beeing in office or doing normal daily busineess so fore is better

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    easy to join but hard to make profit ?well some people will have their own opinion about it, and i believe that you can make it easy, you can do trade at your home and make some money, of course it is very good situation, and i believe one day i can make it too, and so now , i just want to learn and practice as well as i can and this is my only way to reach the goals.
    Between risk and it is balanced. so there's no easy also not difficult. everything is balanced with the risks that we receive.

Banned Shriram29 is an unknown quantity at this point Shriram29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex se profit earn karna he to hum bahut experience or forex trading karne ki practice knowledge prapt karna jaruri he tabhi hum forex trading kar sakte he without learning forex me earning karna easy nahi hai.

Senior Member imiumair4o3 is an unknown quantity at this point imiumair4o3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need to be specific about your questions even you cannot seperate forex with the business forex is a business where you can doo trade and evey business require capital/ investments but the thing is that you need less capital to start your forex tarde and there is no fix timmings do do your trade nor you have to go some where so you can say forex is easy and comfortable business as compare with other business

Banned MALIK SADDA HUSSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point MALIK SADDA HUSSAIN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Other business you can do and operate as like this business but some different here you are your own boss and this business you operate in your home or any where. Forex is kind of business. As we know guys forex is not easy, though we are professional trader sometiimes we still having loss.......

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading bilkul bhi easy business nahi hai esme aapko success paane ke liye bahut mehnat karni hogi aur har ek cheez ko samajhna hoga,jab takk aap esme har cheez ki knwledge ko nahi le lete aap esme kuch paisa nahi kama sakte aur na aage badh sakte..

Senior Member Affi is an unknown quantity at this point Affi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayl me forex bhi ek business hai or forex business easy hai but ye bat bhi sach hai k ye risky hai but hme trade lagane se pehle analysis krna chahye k kia hona hai may be wo lose me jaye market ya profit me to is ka hme pata hona chahye mean idea hona chahye k kb move kr rhi hai

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see that the Forex market is the easiest way to get money through gaining knowledge about this trade and then follow the successful traders in the first orders to avoid the risk of losing money , the other business requires more time and efforts to perform it and then earn money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 148 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)