+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 148 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1477

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Junior Member riecha is an unknown quantity at this point riecha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a business, if you asking which is easy? my answer is the both is not easy, if trade forex now we can find very much a rich people from forex, but in fact have a 90% trade loss their money in this business. We just need to think before take a decision when you want to open your position, same like another business you must think all the risk before start.
    How to take a Profi???

Senior Member empty is an unknown quantity at this point empty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nicepost i like your post and wants to thanks to you that you have a good question ager hum forex k sath business ka mwazna krain tu mujay tu forex he easy lagta hay or waisy bhe forex bhe aik business he hay iss mai bhe app jitni chahain investment ker sakty hain or apni incom get ker sakty hain so mujay tu forex he easy lagta hay or ager app mai sy bhe koi business ka soch rha hay tu wo forex ko zror try kry shukriya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member allahhu is an unknown quantity at this point allahhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think business easy hay ku kay us me aap ko kafi kuch pata hota hay aur aap ki exceptions kay mtabik hi aksar kam chalata hay jab kay forex me to market ki moving ka pata hi nhi chalta hay dear kay kaya hota hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sumbul is an unknown quantity at this point sumbul's Avatar
    Thanks
    salam to all forex is very easy ,more faster .and bussines is very tough and we to much invest then bussiness started but forex are started without any investment ..forex is a great bissine for these persons who dont have work or dont have much time for out door job

Member Franso Shikoli Njenga is an unknown quantity at this point Franso Shikoli Njenga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    non of them is easy since both require complete dedication and effort from you so that you may get back what you invest as profit therefore both need hardwork

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion , i think that the more important and easiest way to make money is the field of Forex market , so i advise the traders to leave any other job to spend more time and effort to get the required knowledge that would qualify the traders to earn money

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosa View Post
    I Don,t think so that Forex is easy business.My dear Brother Forex is so risky and complicated business We Need lot of hard work and talent to run this business successfully.easy for those Who have good knowledge and experience about Forex.
    I think this forex is a very simple business. we just decided to buy or sell orders only. but to be able to take such decisions, learning takes a very long time. simple but not easy
    some consider forex beginners very easy to get money, when they suffered a loss. they only realized that forex is a business that is not easy
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is very easy and this business is also very useful and good for the learned trader. Those traders are successful and also earning the money from this business who has the proper knowledge and experience of trading.

Senior Member rockfx is an unknown quantity at this point rockfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a easy business and make sure that 95% new trader are get loss for there first time and only 5% trader are success and then success because then have huge market knowledge and trading experience.

Banned ahdgfjdj is on a distinguished road ahdgfjdj's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is the best and easy business and by the forex trade we will be make money by the short time and this is the best one for make money and by the forex trade we will be make good and this is the best one business for make money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 148 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)