+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 148 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1477

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually , i think that the Forex market of trading is considered the easiest way to make and achieve profits at home , it requires less efforts and time spent on this trading to make orders after well knowledge and experience in this field

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member babbumaan1 is an unknown quantity at this point babbumaan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr ap ka mtlb ye hai k business ik or type ka bi business hai to ma ye prefer krna zyada psund kru ga ma forex kru ku k ye ik aisa business hai jis ma apko ik thori si amount chahye hoti hai trading k liay lakin tradtional ma apko bht sara paisa lgana purta hai is liay ma forex ko prefer kru ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samima is an unknown quantity at this point samima's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is very difficult so do forex trading with carefull. study lot and market watch properly and work hard on forex then you will be success and gainer on forex.

Banned uikhlaq is an unknown quantity at this point uikhlaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    J han jnb agar hmen is ka baray me knowledge or experience ho ga utna hi faida ho ga forex is a good work is me bht hi profit ha

Senior Member ameerhamza850 is an unknown quantity at this point ameerhamza850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mery khyal k mutabik forex aik safe or easy business hai q k is main na to ziada investment krna prti hai or na hi is main capital kisi 3rd party k pas jany ka risk hai ap khud business krty hain or apka capital ap k hands main hota hai

Banned gmtlilu is an unknown quantity at this point gmtlilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    easy to hitch however exhausting to form profit ?well some individuals can have their own opinion regarding it, and that i believe that you simply will build it simple, you'll do trade at your home and build some cash, after all it's superb scenario, and that i believe in the future i will build it too, and so now , i simply need to find out and follow moreover as i will and this can be my solely thanks to reach the goals..become a decent dealer

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are both sides to each of them. If i have to say , I will consider both as not easy. trading needs lot of expertise, experience whereas business needs lot of hardwork. The only advantage with forex is it does not require any space, stock or employees. Still forex needs high degree of decision taking skills.

Senior Member bahadur01 is an unknown quantity at this point bahadur01's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes just like all business that can bring in a lot of money forex business too is not an easy business but if you are resilient in the business you can actually start to make money for yourself in few month.

Senior Member watson is an unknown quantity at this point watson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fx will be one particular sort of business below require some funds and your very own activity. Some other business you can apply and also operate while this way business however, many diverse below you are your own employer and this business an individual operate in your residence or perhaps anywhere.

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex or any other business has its own ease and difficulty, can not be compared with each other, if you say forex is easier why only 1% were successful in forex ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 148 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)