+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 148 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 298 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    business apni jgah he and forex apni jgah hota he sabhi eksman hi he bhai forex and business dono same hi he apa agar chahe to forex me ashi trade krke ashi success jarur hasil krskte ho forex ek esa business he jisme aap unlimited money make kr skte hein isme apko hardwork krna hoga business bhi hardwork ke sath hi age chalta he so je sabh ek sman hi hota he bhai isme koi jiada farak nhi he me alwayse forex ko like krta hun and hmesha hi krta rhuga isme koi dout nhi he bhai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to punjabiboy For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-16), Unregistered (2), zahraali989 (2018-03-16)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,251 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think these both things are difficult if you talking about Forex then Forex is not that easy you thinking about and if you gonna talk about the
    business then i have to remember you that business is a game of mind you need to be pretty sharp minded for running a successful business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-16), chak148 (2018-04-02), jellybelly2017 (2018-03-16), kanita (2018-03-25), khizar1 (2018-03-16), Nirzana (2018-03-16), Unregistered (5), zahraali989 (2018-03-16)

Member developerkhan has a spectacular aura about developerkhan has a spectacular aura about developerkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is more easy than other offline businesses but it required a good knowledge,experience and a good trading skills to earn a good profit but without this it is very hard to earn profit in forex.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to developerkhan For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-16), Unregistered (1)

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find that thinking to be clear that forex is. Business and that means when classifying your business can be like to classify into two ie forex and other businesses. I think that the foreign exchange market is one of the not so hard Buiness you have to work the hardest and try to succeed in business as easy as that !! we can make sure it's simple you can apply the industry in your home in addition to creating the money you need to say it is a rather big circumstance in addition to in my opinion some day I can make it also because it is now.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rarabudig For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-16), micro (2018-03-15), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pujambi View Post
    In my opinion, forex is an easy business for us, because forex is a foreign exchange market,
    it is the largest and most useful online business in the world, we can earn a lot of money here.
    Some time is not easy when I face losses. But this business is very good for us because
    we improve our skills and knowledge from day to day.
    Yes forex is also a business and infact it can be the best and most profitable business but only once you make consistent profits from it and it can take some years for any trader to reach that stage. This is a business which is open 24x7 , 5 days a week and one can run this business from anywhere be it mobile phone and internet is all you need. Although a trader needs to do a lot of hard work and forex then can be the best business that one can do . Make most money from less investments .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrinalini For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-16)

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a world wide online buissness ...Forex is a money maker matcine.I think that forex is very interesting business . Because this business occur loss/ profit . if you think it is easy then it is very easy but if you think it is hard then it is hard ...

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange trading is very easy, no need to be outdoors, provided there is a computer that you can trade.Forex market is very easy to stay at home and it is opne for everyone so make our lives easy and comfortable and give us job opportunities and make employees. Actually forex is a life changing opportunity for us we can get rich in a short time by trading forex business. I think there is no easy thing that can make you achieve so never say that forex is easy because forex is the most complicated math thing ... when you learn it you will see how much perfection is shown to us in the chart ... so when you try to feel then you can find out how complicated ..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

abangfx (2018-03-13)

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, forex is an easy business for us, because forex is a foreign exchange market,
    it is the largest and most useful online business in the world, we can earn a lot of money here.
    Some time is not easy when I face losses. But this business is very good for us because
    we improve our skills and knowledge from day to day.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pujambi For This Useful Post:

sambel (2018-02-27)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you 50% first thing is that forex is also an online business based on our experience that
    we sell and buy on currency pair not physically but in real business we bear the cost
    of goods transportation and investment on the physical thing that is just crushing or discard
    but in this forex we must keep our minds active and control our emotions. No need to get out the door
    in this sense is best for someone else's business. Secondly, every business needs investment,
    Forex also needs to be invested whether it is less or more but mandatory for that income depends on us ...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

aceng (2018-02-27)

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can easily quickly surely not go for the greatest realtor just by using ourselves
    we have to work challenging to go looking for just about every fresh new realtor in the world
    I believe we have to be actually about instaforex which is probably the most suitable choice
    we have right now is not true real fraudsters as well as their particular staff well enough
    they usually present us all a quick reply to almost all the snail snails we all publish all of them.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to tresemey For This Useful Post:

syukirman (2018-02-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 148 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)