+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 148 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really believe in forex trading business. I think Forex is the easy job I've ever seen in my life. It is a comfortable job and does not have the pressure of work. People do this easy job by staying in their home by running a business as well. And this is less business risk for expert traders. and forex is a very interesting business .forex is a good and good business. but it is very risky and the loss is very common. We should not work well in forex and small errors in forex than we should not be successful in forex and the other side we are not supposed to make money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I really assume that Forex trading is one form of business you can trust if you know what you are doing, I think if you can compare it and the physical activity of that business is one thing I do not will not mind going together .. Forex trading you can do from anywhere and for your physical business should be there to make as much and as I see I personally believe Forex trading is not an easy but very difficult business. It is easy to join Forex trading and invest money but it is very difficult to earn money from the Forex market because you may suffer more losses than invested and all your profits are earned.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can confidently say that the market is not something you will accomplish in three-four months, it will be like during that time to become a Doctor of Science. What will be a good trader You need to spend at least a few years, and even more. In fact, everything is not as easy as it seems. and Do you mean the business prefers foreign currency than any other business that does other business, of course. Forex Business. Forex as if people realize that sometimes we have to be a professional trader is still lost, not easy. This ad is simple but not too difficult, so our dream to become a successful trader to improve our skills from day to day becomes reality

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can make it easy but not coming soon, it has to be gained by their work, and the more labor and work than the chances that we will achieve our goals. The problem with most people wants it all at once, and when it does not accept it immediately raises their hands and is justified by the fact that Forex is a scam and how to trade online or online business or online business big online business and your main business to yahe kahon ga to forex to trading he is very good online buinss hi es main income bhe hi or part time or best full time businss bhe hi es liye maintu yahe kahon ga to forex to trading he great hi buinss se or best bhe hai or easy bhe hai

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    I think forex is not easy and its really complicated and risky as well but this is the most profitable business if someone learn it and do it after getting knowledge and practice. I personally believe that this is the best business but in it you need to invest some decent amount to make profit from it and yes you are right that to do it we dont need to go out side and its really much flexible for us as we can do it at anytime 24/7 5 days a week.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, no easy business. all businesses require hard work, discipline, and sacrifice for money, time and energy. Forex trading may seem very easy because we can do it from home and whenever we want. but few people can succeed in this business. for me, forex trading is still difficult, just like any other business. and Forex is also a business. But forex is different from other businesses. Usually investing $ 100 you can start this business. But other businesses are not possible with this amount. In addition you do not need to convince customers or anyone. You are the boss in your work. So I think the forex business is better than any other business.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    yes forex ek bohat ee easy business hai mager hwer kise ko samjh nhi ati ya wakla busineess kun ka iss main hum ko zayda time spend nhi kerna hota hai orhum ko koi ek time b nhi deya jata hai huma pna fariq waqat iss per sppend ker sakartay hain

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course that for me I want to believe that all kinds of work is easy and difficult You can not say that one thing is very difficult and another business is easy to do, forex trading is not easy work to do and the same goes for your own business, in the beginning of forex trading seems very difficult but at the moment forex trading becomes easy for you and in my opinion, forex trading is a simple business but not easy. the fact is that few traders are successful traders. simple means we can do this job anywhere as long as we have internet connection and laptop to trade or we also trade from our smartphone.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19)

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Forex friends are easier than any other business, no boss and that is home-based work. We can feel comfortable to trade from our home or place according to our wishes. There is no boss to control us and there are no orders to be completed within the timeframe, so Forex is the easiest business compared to other businesses. Just give your valuable time to focus on your trading market, then gradually be understood every day and it gives you the benefits you think. and looks very easy, but in practice we are faced with a difficult choice in deciding to buy / sell, because before deciding to buy / sell we analyze the technical and wait for the fundamental news release, it is a mental effect on a trader, so I suggest to calm down faced with the position being reduced floating tnx

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is it easy to make a profit? some people will have their own opinion about it, and I believe that you can make it easy, you can trade in your home and make money, of course it is a very good situation, and I believe one day I can make it too, and so now, I just want to learn and practice as well as I can and this is my only way to achieve goals .. and I think forex trading is the best business platform where we can easily make money in a short time but forex trading has risk. Other businesses carry little risk but forex trading carries great risks. So I think forex trading is better than other business because forex is more profitable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 148 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)